Chapter 2

Xiao Zhan runs to his unit. He burst into the house and straight away goes into the sink.

"Sick boy! What the hell is he doing?"  Xiao Zhan ranting furiously. He washes his mouth a few times with the tap water.

"Is he gay? Why did he do that? Or maybe bi..." Xiao Zhan wipes his mouth with a towel.

"Well, I don't care! I am straight! That is the most important!" He dumps the towel on the table.

"Damn! He'll stay right on my head. What would happen next? I hope I won:t bump into him even we stay in the same building..." Xiao Zhan murmurs He throw himself into the couch.

"But it would be hard to a ovoiding him all the time... Ah! I'll just hide when accidentally we bump into each other. Problem solved!" Xiao Zhan grins And he closes his eyes, decides to take a nap for a.while.

💮💮💮💮💮

It:s happened 3 months ago, when Yibo idly sitting in his step brother's working room at home. He lays on the couch, watching his step brother doing his paperwork.

"Are you really want to sell the condo , Ge? " Yibo asks.

"Mm," his step brother responding without take his eyes off of his work.

"Why don't you rent it out? You can make money from it! " Yibo gives an idea.

"No, Yibo... We have a lot houses that we rented out already. We don't need that house. So it will be better if we just sell it away," his step brother replies.

"Hmmm... Ok. As you wish!" Yibo mutters.

"How's school?" Asks his step brother.

"The school is fun,but the classes are boring!" Yibo grumbles.

His step brother pauses his work. He lifts up his head and look at Yibo who is rolling on the couch. His step brother smiles and shakes his head.

"School is a place for you to study, not for you to have fun, Yibo..."he's commenting, softly.

Yibo rolls his eyes.

Maybe you should take a girlfriend, so your school won't be boring anymore," his step brother suggests him.

"I don't want one," Yibo disapproves. He puckering his lips.

"Why?" His step brother asks.

"They are even more boring! So clingy! Wear so little clothes and so much make up to impress the boys! It's so gross!" Yibo whines.

" So you chose a simple girl. Or a tom boy?" His step brother teases him.

"Ge! The simple one is so boring. She will acts as if she is a mature woman who can compete with our mom! That's a no no! No one can compares with our mom! And the tom boy one? Please, Ge....! She will stubornly arguing with me all the time...!" Yibo rantings.

His step brother chuckles. He continues with his work while muttering," So you have to get yourself a boyfriend."

"Huh?" Yibo stuned.

Hearing his respond, his step brother turns a gaze at him.

"I was just joking, Yibo! Don't take it seriously!" He says.

Yibo gets up from the couch and walks to his step brother's table. He smirks makes his step brother worries.

"No,no..." He murmurs.

"Yes, yes... Ge! That sounds interesting! I'll try it!" Yibo very exciting.

"Oh, shit!" His step brother curses. Yibo laughs.

His phone is ringing.  Yibo walks to stand behind his step brother,while his step brother picking the call up. A video call from agent Xiao Zhan, Yibo reads the caller's ID. A face pops on the screen when his step brother answer the call. No! Still can't see the face. It:s only an.apple adam and shirt showing on the screen. The caller seems still.doing something. The ruffle sounds.of paper can be heard.

"Hello, Mr. Xiao," his step brother speaks.

Then a face showing on the screen. A handsome, no!cute! Uhm... He is handsome and cute at the same time. Then he flashes a smile. Damn! His smile is so bright and warm like a sunshine!

"Oh! Hi, Mr. Liu. Did you contact me this morning? I'm sorry, I just able to return your call now," says the cute man on the screen.

"It is fine,Mr. Xiao. I understand," the step brother replies. He smiles at the caller.

"So? You want to sell your house?" The caller asks.

"Well, it's a condo located in the center of the city."

"All right. Just send me the address, I'll go there to take it a look before I put it on my ads."

"I'll give you the keys, so it's convenient for you to show it to your clients. Only maybe when I need the house for something urgent, you have to lend me the keys first of there is no deal yet with the customer.'"

"Sure! That is not a problem, Mr. Liu!"

"Ok. Now it:s clear. I' send you the address. We will meet there to take a look in s few days."

"Ok, Mr. Liu! So I'll need to go first now. Thank you and good afternoon," the caller squints his eyes when he realizes there is another person in black tee behind Mr. Liu. But he can't see the face.

"Ok, good bye, Mr. Xiao," mr. Liu bid a goodbye.

"Oh? Ya! Sure. Good bye Mr. Liu!" The caller bif a farewell.

The video call ended. Yibo snatches his step brother's phone before he turns off the screen.

"Heyy!" His step brother yelps.

"Borrow,  Ge!" Yibo grins. He takes out his own phone and copies the number into it. "Thanks, Ge! I want to meet with my friends now. See you tonight!"

Yibo storms out after throws the phone on the table. His step brother only sighs.

"I know what is in your head, naughty boy..." He mutters.

Then he continued with his paperwork.