1//Moonlight

Todoroki's POV

I'm the ice prince the son of King Endeavor the fire king, my mother is the ice queen, i have three older siblings, one is missing...

It's been like that for the past moons....

But that's not it, I've found love..

Love...

I found love in a man, hah if the kingdom found out I would get my head cut off and hang up on the outsides of the castle, do I care...

Not at all....

I lived a true hell underneath this castle  riches, I've decided to run for my love, the love who seems impossible....

When I felt this feeling i didn't know what to do, I knew it was wrong, having a feeling for a man is a true disgrace to my family but not only them but the gods too....

I hope they forgive me...

I opened the door of my throne, softly and just a little bit so I could peek, I need to make sure there's no guards around.

Safe, oh how in trouble they would be if father would discover that the guards weren't guarding the prince throne.

I closed the doors behind me and ran, the silk of my clothes, danced in the air as I ran in bare foot thru the halls, making sure no one saw me.

No guards...

No slaves....

The princess Yaoyorozu comes tomorrow, so I'm guessing there in the kitchen getting the food ready for tommorow, how sorry I am for her...

But I can't live in this castle anymore, if I do I might go crazy...

I ran towards the front doors of the castle, almost there!

I reached my hand and grabbed the rings of the doors, just some steps away and I'm on the outsides....

I looked back and saw my father's throne, bye...

I opened the doors with both hands, and closed them behind me, it's cold tonight...

Hmph!

I got ready to run again, I ran and ran the silk of my clothes dancing with the air, royal blue silk, the moon placed on my skin making it glow on the dark.

Sand running thru my bare foot, I continued running and running, it's a long way until I get to the gates of the kingdom, but I don't care I have to get there!

....

....

The sun is coming out....

I'm still running, I feel like my legs will give out in any moment, but I can't give up now!

I can't!

I continued running, if I give up now I won't ever have a second chance!

Suddenly I heard guards behind me, no...  NO!

"THE PRINCE! PRINCE SHOTO!" The general yelled with his troops behind me, general Hawks is one of the best in looking for people, I should had changed into more poor clothes....

I continued running even faster not minding the pain in my legs and feet, I'm almost...

....There!

This is probably bad, but I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!  (;ŏ﹏ŏ)