the birth

After jana had heard the name she had lived as a normal pregnate woman only returnign to her science lab every once in a while to check u on the baby, And it lasted for 4 months that way until one day she woke up and her stomach hurt terribly and instantly she knew what was going on. The baby was being born. SHe rushed as fast yet carefully as she could to the phone and dialed The number for her lab assitant and she sat in bed breathing heavily for half an hour before he got there and he said, " OK jana, you are correct the child is being born, i need you to calm down and lay back." Jana was having mood swings so in a rather snappy boice she said "Calm down? calm down?! how the hel can i calm down!?! i am giving birth here!"  but she yet layed down as he told her anyway and he put his hands on her stomach lifting her nightgown up "ok Jana....take deep breaths and when i say push, push" he said in a calm voice and after she tok a few breatsh he said "Push!" with all of her will jana pushed and stopped after a bit for a breather and he said "i can see the head honey cme on take a few more breaths..." he said while she complied then again he said "push!" she pushd once more then a loud crying entered the room and out came a child, with little racon ears, a light fuz, and a stub of a tail and she smiles breathing heavily as the man wraps him in a towel and hands it to her and kissing the young childs forehead she said one word. one word that would mean so many things. one word that would be the name of someoen life changing. "jonothan"

THere! i updated o3o i know its short -.- but i will try to update Extra hard everyday -determined-