Picnic at the Park (1/1)

Start from the beginning

It's unfair how she looks so good in everything.

I feel myself blushing. "Y-You look great."

"So do you." She smiles at me.

I look away out of embarrassment.

"We should get going." I say, as she nods. 

We walk out of the U.A. gates, side by side. I feel like a flustered mess.

I shift my glance up to Yaoyorozu, and can't help but smile to myself.

I look back ahead of us. Some time has already passed simply due to me gazing at her, but I really couldn't help it.

Our fingertips slip past one another's, but don't end up touching for more than a split second.

The silence between us is almost devastating. One part of me cannot wait to confess to her, but the other part is a nervous trainwreck who can't kept her sentences together.

I started spacing off again. I look back up ahead of us. The park is already in sight so I wouldn't have to deal with the silence for much longer.

"Were almost there." Yaoyorozu says cheerfully. "Do I get any hints of why you wanted to bring me here?" She smiles.

I shake my head. "J-Just wait and see."

We walk into the park. I guide her to a place that I had already set up beforehand. It wasn't necessarily in a public area but their were still some people there from time to time.

I walk her past a couple of trees and into a decent sized camping spot.

"A campsite?" She questions.

"No, we aren't there yet." I smile to her, before facing forward again.

We walk for another minute or so, until we are there. It was a decent sized plot of land filled up with hedges, flowers, and anything of the sort.

There were all kinds of hydrangea there, which I knew (from Uraraka) was her favorite flower.

"What is this place?" I look back at her as she asked in awe.

"I used to come often when I was little. In the past few years it became abandoned, but it didn't seem to make that much of a difference. It's still overall a really nice place to hang out.. O-or to have a date at." I tell her glee-fully, besides muttering the last part.

"What was the last part?-"

"Nothing!" I walk her over to one of the benches, pulling out a few things from the small bag I brought.

"Hm?" She looked surprised.

"I-I didn't bring much but.." I pulled out some Karaage and 2 bottles of Ramune.

(A/N: I am not from Japan, but Karaage from what I know is a traditional picnic snack/food and Ramune is a soft carbonated drink.)

Yaoyorozu sits down next to me as I had her a Ramune bottle. "Thank you, Jiro."

I blush, setting down the Karaage. "Y-your welcome."

We continued to talk about small things for around 15 minutes. By than the food was obviously gone, but I also thought that this may be the perfect time.

"H-hey Yaoyorozu.." I shift glances everywhere, once again. I reach down to grab my bag, opening it as soon as I have hold of it.

"Hm? What is it Jiro?" She asked.

I pull out a box of Meiji, handing them to her, with a quite obvious blush on my face.

I make eye contact with Yaoyorozu. "I-I like you.. I have for a while, but I understand i-if you don't except my feelings!" I looked down. I was back to acting like a nervous trainwreck, I couldn't help myself.

The weight of the chocolates were released from my fingertips. Instead, I felt a pair of hands wrap around them.

"Jiro, look at me." She contently says to me.

I look up. She was smiling at me, even blushing. She didn't seem mad or disgusted at me, which made me feel super relieved.

"I like you too, Jiro." The pink shading on her cheeks grew into a darker red. Her hair flowed as the cold breeze flew past us.

She leaned in and wrapped me in her arms. It took a second to process all of this, before I returned the hug back to her. This had been everything I was hoping for but didn't think would actually happen.

At this point, I couldn't contain all the happiness I was feeling at this moment. I broke the hug between us for just a few seconds, before leaning back in and planting my lips onto hers.

It had only lasted for a few seconds before I had broke it. Although, it didn't seem see wanted to stop with just one kiss.

She pulled me back into another, and a few after that. This must have been the happiest I've ever felt!

We stayed there only a little bit longer after that, before we decided to head back to the dorms.

Small Time Skip

We walked into the dorms, most of the girls were sitting on the couch now. Mina was the only one missing.

Uraraka looked back at us. "Ohh, is this why you were so flustered earlier?" She smiled.

I had only now happened to notice that the whole time we were walking back to the dorms, we had not let go of each others hand.

-----------

1379 words. I wanted to see how it would look if the story was in this format so uh should I keep using it or not?