Quinn All Over Again

Video on the side is of Kurt singing Defying Gravity :)

Kurt was still torn up after his break-up with Blaine. And he knew that Finn was still depressed after Rachel ended between them. Kurt thought back to his sophomore year, when he had loved Finn as more than a friend. Even though that had been almost two years ago, Kurt still loved that year. He didn't regret feeling that way for Finn, and he never would. And he knew deep down he still felt that way.

He had tried to hide it with Blaine, but his feelings for Blaine had become real. But then, Blaine had cheated on him with Sebastian, and Kurt had felt completely heartbroken. When Blaine had admitted to kissing the cocky Warbler, Kurt had ended it there. It had made him so mad, and he tried to block that day out. But, he had that vague sense that he had thrown something at Blaine. Besides that, though, Blaine and Kurt had remained friends, and Blaine had surprisingly remained at McKinley. Of course, that was explained when, after a week after Kurt broke up with Blaine, Sebastian appeared in the Glee Room. So, Blaine stayed, but only because Sebastian transferred, that figured.

And Kurt was all alone. He had no one. Absolutely no one. Well, no one but Finn, who had been there for him after the big break up. Finn was the only one to know what Kurt was going through, because he was going through the same thing. Rachel had told Finn that she couldn't see him any more after admitting she had feelings for a certain Mohawk-sporting football player. Oh, and don't forget to mention they did something that shocked the whole Glee Club, they totally went all the way. Sometimes Kurt thought that Finn was worse off. That had been a month ago, and Finn still wasn't speaking to either Rachel or Puck. Yeah, Finn was definitely worse off than Kurt.

Just then, Kurt's ringtone on his cell phone went off. He looked down to see Finn's smile coming at him. The taller boy had sent him a text message.

When Kurt opened it, he smiled.

Couldnt stand being alone much longer so im on my way rite now. Is burt there?"

Kurt replied instantly No, we went out w/his friends y?

Not even a minute later, there was a knocking at the door. Then Kurt's phone went off. He looked down and saw this:

I need 2 tell u something

Then the doorbell rang. Kurt hurried to get it. When he opened it, he had to look up to see who it was.

Finn was crying, like actually crying. This surprised Kurt, he had never seen his friend cry. Not once, and here he was, on Kurt's doorstep, just crying away. Kurt wondered what made him cry, now what happened, for if his two most serious girlfriends cheating on him with Puck, his best friend, was not enough to make him cry, than what was?

Kurt gestured for Finn to come inside, and led his friend into the living room. He gently pushed him onto the couch, and Kurt took a seat next to him.

"What's the matter Finn?" he asked.

Finn looked at Kurt, and choked out, "It's Quinn...all over again."

Kurt's mind started to buzz. Wait, so Quinn cheated on Finn with Puck. Rachel did the same thing too. The direct aftermath of the first one was that Quinn got... Kurt didn't even have to finish that thought. He knew exactly what Finn meant.

"Oh my God!" he exclaimed. "Rachel's pregnant!"

Sometime, while Kurt had been running through his mind what Finn had meant, the brown-eyed boy had stopped crying. But now, it looked as if he had gone into shock. Instead of verbally answering Kurt's accusations, Finn just nodded.

"Whose is it?" Kurt asked, hoping Finn would know what he meant.

In answer, Finn just shrugged. Whether it meant he didn't know, or he didn't understand Kurt's question was unclear to him.