Chapter 16: Finale part 2

"Felicity, Hey." Oliver's voice made me jump. Quickly I minimized the windows on the screen and opened up one of the city grid. I turned and smiled at him. The smile, at first, was fake because he scared me but when I saw him walking towards me in a fitted blazer and nice pants a real smile spread acorss my face. "Why are you still here?"

     "Just doing some work." I stood and Oliver grinned down at me.

     "Are you finished?" He asked?

     I nodded.

     "Good." Oliver whispered as his hands cupped my face. His lips pressed against mine and I melted into him. Of their own accord, my arms went up and wrapped around his neck and pulled him to me. Oliver deepened the kiss and his hands slid down my back. I was in heaven. My wildest dreams a reality. Neither of us heard them walk in. We wouldn't have though. With them being assassins and all.

     "Mmmhmm." Sara Lance cleared her throat. I could have swore Oliver growled. He pulled away and turned to her and her friend. The other assassin looked and me and raised her eyebrows. "Sorry for the interruption." Sara said. She didn't look sorry.

     "What do you want?" Oliver asked.

     "Actually," the other lady assassin said with a smile in her voice, "I believe you called us."

     I laughed nervously. "We did. Well, I did. I kind of need your help with something."

          The female assassin smiled at me. "Anything, for a friend." She walked over and brushed past Oliver to be seated next to me. Oliver and Sara walked to the corner and looked to be having a heated conversation.

     "I love her, you know. She is my partner in crime and in life." This badass chick said in a loving tone. "Do you love him?"

     "I'm not sure. I mean, Yes I do. But I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing yet."

     "I understand. In the beginning it was the feeling I had for Sara. You'll know, in time. Now what can I help you with?"

     "Well, there's two things really. One is for Oliver and a bunch of murders that's happened recently in the name of Death Stroke. We know he's dead but we don't know who is killing or why."

     "And the second?"

     "I need help . . . locating the exact place of someone. Someone I have a feeling will be able to help. But I don't necessarily want anyone to know."

     "And why? Is this person a threat?"

     That was a great question. "I'm not sure. But this person cannot be harmed. She's, well, it's my mother I'm looking for."

     The assassin's eyebrows shot up and a small 'o' appeared on her lips. I nodded.

     "I will help you." She grabbed my hands. "And it will remain a secret for as long as I can keep it one."

     "Thank you."

          With the assassin's secret mission underway, I hurries to explain the deaths and their nature to both the assassin and Sara. Oliver explained how and when death stoke was killed and exactly when he found the first body. Sara and the assassin nodded when we were finished.

     "We have to report to the league shortly and request assistance from them." The female assassin told Oliver and I. "We will return to you tomorrow after sun down with the answer and any information we have found." With a nod they turned to go.

     "Wait," I called out. "What's your name? I mean I can keep calling you the girl assassin or the ninja warrior or whatever but-"

     With a smile she replied, "You may call me Tahlia."

     "She is the daughter of Ra's Al-Gul. How is it you became friends- lovers- with her?"
     "Ollie, she's not evil. Not even your secretary seems to be afraid of her. Look! Look at how Tahlia talks to her."
     I looked over to see the most deadly assassin to date holding Felicity's hands. I walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. Felicity and I began to explain the deaths and death stroke to Tahlia and Sara. Sara kept glancing at me and sending me questioning looks. I knew she was wondering about the scene she walked in on but there was nothing to explain. Plain as day she saw me kissing Felicity.
     Once the left I turned to Felicity, my girl, and asked, "So, Tahlia Al-Gul shows up in your living room and about Saks for help?"
     With her feet propped on my legs and her chair leaned back she smiles. "Yep. Though I didn't know why she needed to find Sara. Now I guess I do."
     "She's dangerous, Felicity."
     "So are you Oliver and in more ways than being deadly." Felicity looked at me seriously and it floored me. My heart started hammering in my chest and my blood pushed irrationally down to my toes. "You could hurt me in more ways than getting me killed."
     "I would never hurt you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was the cause of your pain."
     "You promise?"
     "You're my Felicity. And I'm selfish with my things." I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Sealing the promise I made to her, and to myself. A promise to protect her and not hurt to for as long as we're ... Us.

Thank you guys so much for reading and loving my story!! So so so so so sorry it took me forever to finish it. Life gets in the way of a bunch of things and it sucks. I love you guys so much for all the reads and the votes!!!! Thank you!!! ♡♡♡♡♡