━━━━━ ❪𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃.❫

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴.
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

NICHOLAS ROCKED BACK AND FORTH with his arms hugging his legs counting the rain drops coming down the window, even though there was too many he still decided to count. This was the only thing keeping him distracted right now.

Jumping when he felt cold finger tips tap him on the shoulder more tears sliding down his face. Boyfriend standing in front of the bed looking down at him, breath getting caught his throat busted bottom lip trembling again.

"Y-Yeah?" His shaky voice spoke looking away from jonathan, wincing when his dreads got snatched back so they could make eye contact.

This went on for a couple seconds until he snatches his hand away rolling his eyes when he heard him crying again.

"Did i-i do something?" Eyes staying frozen on him while he tried not to cry harder, afraid that he might pull something. And right now he couldn't take anymore damage.

Jonathan examines his bruised face before opening his mouth to speak;

"Go make me somethin to eat N' stop allat cryin shit, that shit annoyin." Voice deep and rough sending chills down the light-skins spine, his eye twitches as he got up on command and nodded.

"Can i eat too?"Sniffling wiping the tears out his eyes, it was no use. Tears kept falling, "I-I won't eat a lot, l-like last time. I'll e-eat a l-little." He stutters, stomach rumbling.

Jonathan didn't say anything just pushing past him almost knocking him down to get to the bed, nick just sighed taking it as a no making his way out the room and into the kitchen.

He began looking in the fridge and freezer, thinking what he should prepare for the man. Jonathan didn't say what he wanted particularly so nick took it as he could cook anything.

Roasted potatoes, carrots, cabbage and rice. Something that he can stir up in no time, this was one of the mans favorite foods.

Narrowing his eyebrows when he looked at the clock to see it was almost ten, he spent his whole day in the room. Mostly because he wanted his body to rest from the beating from the day before and because he had nothing to do other than cleaning.

Missing his friends. Boyfriend not letting him see them or even get in contact with them, to the point where the older had to kick them from his condo because they demanded to see nick while the lightskin just sat there thinking about too many things at once, mind in a rut. It's not like he had a say in it anyways, Jonathan was always gonna win in a situation.He hasn't seen them in five months.