chapter 5

sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Alot of things are going on in my life now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Its alright younge one." A sweet and smooth voice said as a pair of arms wrap around me. I look up to see a younge women with bounce red curls with chocolate colored eyes. She had a small smile on her face. " Will you explain what happend?" She said softly as two men walk in and went into the back of my house towards the bedrooms. She slowly moved me toward the couch and sat me down. I told her everything that happend. My eyelids started to fell heavy and started to put me into a nightly sleep. "My lady we found th-" Finally sleep...

      ~morning~

        "younge one? you need to wake up" A voice rang into my ears. I slowly whined as I roll over causing me to fall off the couch. "ouch that hurt" I hiss and hold my arm. " Silly child." A low voice spoke out. "You'll need to come with us for a while." The voice continues. I look up and saw a tall buff man with short blonde hair with blue eyes. "W-why?" I softly said scared of what might happend. The two people look at each other and back at me. "We just have some que-" " We dont want you to stay here alone. It's not safe." The lady interrupted the man. 'Dont go, it dangerous ' the voice in my head said. I bite my lip and shake my head. "No, i-i dont wanna go." I slowly back away from the people intell it back into the small table in front of the fire place. " Please, you dont have to be scared of us. We're part of the angel court. I'm Lillth and this is Astro. You can trust us." She put her hand out for me to take it. 'Dont do it' it's a trap.' I look at Lillth and push her hand away." N-no, I dont want to!" I said louder then last time. "Come on child, just come with us." Astro said coming closer to me. " I-Im not g-going. Get away from me." I covered my face. I heard a sigh and look up as Lillth nodded at Astro and he came close to me. Face to Face, I look him in the eye and slowly started to close my eye. "That's right go to sleep." I felt my body being pick up and I drift off.