To The Other Side

POV Lady Grandma

"Lost of magic in the kingdom is something I never thought would happen but I have ways to get it back... I think" I said to the princess "Lady Grandma why would we go to another world for magic can't we get a group of deamos and make a new power source?" Y/n asked princess Y/n Comes up with the best ideas but deamos magic can't make new magic source " Y/n your idea is good but there is no group of deamos that have enough magic like you and Asch" I tell her Y/n looks down then up looking into the sky " The boys should be back. Do you think they got-" before she could finish the boys walked in with the last human soul.

POV Asch

We finally have the last soul we can go to the new world bring back magic and replacing the last soul " We have the last soul what do we need to do now" I asked looking at the lovely princess and my grandmother " The next step is to make a potion but we need a spark of magic" Lady Grandma stated " Yes who has the last human soul" the princess asked with a soft voice we all looked over at Pierce who pulled out the soul out of a small bag " come hand it to me you handsome man" Lady Grandma said to Peirce "umm Noi give this to her" he said "Why do I have to give it to her" Noi yelled " But didn't you want to give it to her" Leif said they continued fighting about who would give her the last soul and the princess was just laughing at them " Noi gives her the last soul" I demand Pierce handed Noi the last soul Noi grabbed the soul and waked over to Lady Grandma "Give me your hand" Lady Grandma said and with that a flash of light sparked up then fade " How do you feel Noi" Rhys asked Noi "All gone" Noi rspond with.

POV Y/n

Lady Grandma expanded that to open the portal to the new would one of us needs to use some magic to open it I was about to offer but Asch stepped up to open the new world he takes to glowing bottle out of lady grandma's hand and opens the new world " Wow it looks so lovely" I said with stars in my eyes I walked up to the portal but Pierce pulled me back from it " princess you should stay here we don't want you to get hurt" Pierce said "She will go with you boys you'll need backup" Land Grandma said I look at Pierce and he let go of my arm I gave him a hug he looked away and the others were giving him evil looks" Hehehehehe well we should get going" I said, Asch, Noi, Leif, and Pierce walked thought the portal "Y/n, Rhys keep an eye on Asch" Lady Grandma asked of us " Yes Lady Grandma" me and Rhys said Rhys walked thought the portal "Oh and Y/n im sending you sprite with you on your trip" Land Grandma told me I nonned my head and walk thought the portal " This place is so pretty they'er so much to-" I said as everything faded black.

POV Rhys

It' hard to breathe in this new environment Noi was scramming about his skin and Leif and Pierce can't move and Asch and Princess Y/n are...... DEAD "Prince, Princess are you ok" I yell out to them "We need to get to them," Leif said "how," Noi yelled "Ummm hey are you guys, ok OMG are they ok" said a voice from behind us a human female ran over to Asch and Y/n "It's touching them" Noi whisper " Hey this one isn't breathing" the human female said putting her mouth on Asch's " SHE'S TAKING ASCH'S ORGANS OUT" Noi yelled out

POV Y/n

I woke up from I don't know what but when I saw a human kissing Asch... how. Dear. she kissed him I got up looking at her pissed off look before I could do anything Pierce picked the human and placed her in a tree "HEY WHAT THE PUT ME DOWN" the human female yelled I ran over to Asch to see if he was ok he slowly wakes "Asch your... ok" I asked Asch "Yes princess everything fine," he said as he was getting up he looked over to the human and walked the other way we all follow Asch "Ooooo look at this, " I said about to run to a building that said Mcdonald's but before I could Leif stop me " Princess stay with us" he said "We're being watched, princess stand back" Asch said as I ran behind him two human females ran up to us flashing light magic at us "ahhhh" I yelled running back to the human that pierce placed in a tree "HEY YOU" the human yelled at me " don't yell at me I did nothing wrong " I stated to the human "I don't care go get the guy that put me in this tree and tell him to get me out" she said with a mad look on her face "No" I said turning my back to the human "God damn it" she muttered the boys walked back Asch told the human to descend at once but the just stayed there Asch said it again and she still didn't do it but then she mocks Asch and he wasn'rt happy about it "I don't think she under-" I said as Asch set the tree on fire "Asch don't kill the human... well not yet" I said to him run over to the human to she was hurt "human are you ok," I asked she got up and p-p-p-pulled on my horns all the boy were shocked at this and I was a red mess the human let go saying the there real then died "Ummm you killed it" Noi said "N-n-no I didn't s-s-she's passed out that all" I said to Noi "meow" "what was that" I asked "A sprite" Asch said the sprite ran "It's bad luck ignoring a sprite" Noi said "Pierce grab the human and follow that sprite" Asch demand and with that everyone follow the sprite in to a building and to a door.