Can't Take One More Step(Thanos X Male Reader)

A/n: Hey guys the last couple of chapter have had a darker tone to them sorry if you don't enjoy that but I write how I feel so lol. Usually when I write short things like this I'm in my feelings good or bad lol and a song usual gives me inspiration to write this and the song for this chapter is 'Jar Of Hearts' by Christina Perri.

"- and then I did it" he said to me and I feel to my knees as the tears cascaded down my face. He walked closer to me trying to comfort me and I flinched away as I started to shake.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yelled as I looked at him and his face turned to one confusion.

"This universe needed correction if le-" he said.

"YOU DONT KNOW THAT" I yelled as a look of familiarity came to his eyes and a tear slipped out.

"I fulfilled my destiny" he said he looked at me as I stood back up.

"That's a funny way to say universal murder" I said with venom.

"Who do you think you are running around leaving scars" I said as I walked towards him point my finger at him. He went to say something but I stopped him

"Collecting a jar of hearts and tearing people apart" I said with venom as my heart broke at the realization that the man I love is not the man I need in my life.

"I hope you catch a cold from the ice inside your soul" I said tearfully as I pushed him in anger multiple times.

"Don't come back for me" I chocked out as tears flowed down my face freely and his face showed hurt and regret. But he used his gauntlet to open a portal as he walked through it he paused and looked at me.

"DONT COME BACK AT ALL" I yelled as I fell completely on the ground and my body shook as I sobbed loudly and alone.

That day was 4 years 8 months 3 weeks and 1 day ago

And I've learned to live half alive