Chapter 2

Never go to pool nor to a nightclub as well as my friends should not approach me.
When she saw that they were socialites, my mother despised them in their own way. They are sick of me I really feel their frustration and she wanted me to spend a moment at his side out of school.

Well the case was not too much to exaggerate it left me out unless, there will be a great religious activity when my church organizes parties or concerts, she encourages me to go away.

And yet that's not what I want...

My mom is a strong and courageous, more strict than a governor of a tyrannical country, but she's good woman. She does everything for her children...

On me she keeps a harsher eye than my brother Jake.
She wanted me to become a model woman among this rotten generation.
She's control my life too much. She did not want me to have a boyfriend nor to fuck with one before the wedding.
That's why she takes me to see a gynecology every six months. She has little confidence in me.
Last time it was Last week. Fortunately I have always kept my virginity. It was a source of pride for my mother Julia.

Julia considers that love is nothing but doldrums between two loving people and the end it ends badly between them it is always the woman who is said victim and suffer a lot.

I have often read in the newspapers women who complain about the toxic relationship.
I understand them and my mother.

Before divorced with my father, she has experience intense suffering, as he whipped when drunk, tortured like a beast.
All his pains appear as a big scar.
It hurt me when I saw him hiding in his room for his kids.

That's why I do not want to marry a man from this country.
I hate them, because they are brutal, violent and do not respect women.
I do not say that I do not want to marry. It is with a stranger. Whatever its skin color. I often speak with some of them, either in the USA, UK and France.

They sometimes disappointed me, maybe they are not interested in me.
Often they ask me to exchange selfies and videos. Until the end send them nude photos. It makes me feel worse.
I put them on my laptop's blacklist, I know I may a stuck girl, not easy to convince.