𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

Cockzilla:
"I'm home."

"How did it go?"

Cockzilla:
"He would'nt look at me. Just told me to get ready for school."

"Fuck."

Cockzilla:
"Yeah. That's what i tought."

"Don't worry, everything's gonna work out. I promise Adam."

Cockzilla:
"Thx Cassidey. ❤️"

I smiled and put my phone i my pocket. He made me feel so many diffrent feelings at once. I've never felt this way about anybody. I really like him.
I ran downstairs to grab my lunch and go to school.

———————————

"So.. how was the dance for you?" I was walking down the school halls with Otis, looking around the entire time for any sign of Adam. Sadly, on monday we didn't have any classes togeder.

"I called my date a house cat and now she probably hates me! What about you." I chuckled and ran a hand thru my hair. "I conforted Adam, made out with him and then fell asleep on the library couch with him. So, that." Otis's mouth dropped to the floor as he stopped in the middle of a packed hall way.

"You made out with-" "Shh!" I quickly cut him off and put a finger infront of his mouth before the whole school knew.
"It's not a big deal okay! I just.. He's nice." "Nice? Are we talking about the same person. You're talking about Adam. Groff." Otis whisper-yelled at me. I just smilled and shrug my shoulders.

"Well, he's nice to me. Meave isn't exacctaly nice go everyone either."
Otis gave me a confussed looked and i smirked and walked away. "What's that suppost to mean?!"

——————————

I sighed and let my head fall against the stone walls of the school. I've been waiting for 15 minutes since school ended for Adam to come outside. He's normally the first person to always come outside.

I decided to text him. I needed to talk to him so badly.

"Where are you??"

Cockzilla:
"Got detention w Mr Hendricks"

I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in the pocket of my jacket. Ofcorse he gor detention. He's had detention every monday for the past two weeks how could i forget.

But.. He did say he had it with Mister Hendricks. Mister Hendricks loves me since i'm the only student who pretents to like his classes. Maybe if i ask him to see Adam real quick he will let me.

I ran into the empty school and searched the school halls, untill i finally say Mister Hendricks with a cup of coffee in his hand, walking thru the halls.

"Mister Hendricks!" He turned around and got a big goofy smile on his face when he saw me. "Chasidey! What can i do for you?" "Adam has detention right now right? Could i see him please? He still had my history text book and i really need it back right now."

"Oh, sure. He's in music room B. He's there cleaning it up with your friend Eric."
I didn't even think before i sprinted to music room B. Poor, Eric. As much as i liked Adam i knew he was either going to kill Eric or humiliate him some more.

"Leave it man! What's wrong with you?!"
I heard Eric's yelling from across the hall and i started running even harder. I needed to pull Adam away from him before Adam really hurted Eric.

The yelling stopped and i assumed for the worse. I finally got to music room B and swinged the doors open.
"Adam-" I quickly shutted my mouth. When i opened the doors i was greeted by Adam laying untop of Eric, kissing him.

"Chassidey, wait- I can-" I turned away from them and made my way towards the exit of the school with my eyes beginning to fill with tears. Ofcorse i wasn't speacial to him. Ofcorse not. Why, Eric? Why of all the people he had to kiss did it have to be my only fucking friend?!

I felt someone grab my arm and spun me around. I was greeted by a brightly red faced Adam. "Chassidey i-it's not what you think. I'm not-" "What, Adam? You're not gay? You're not bi? I would'nt care if you're either of those things. What i care about is that i tought you tought i was special. Do you really think i'm some slag that just makes out with anyone just like everyone says i am?! Well i'm not. I liked you! I tought you did too. Guess i was wrong."

I turned my back at him and walked trough the school exit. I heard Adam yelling for me but i did'nt turn around. I could'nt stand to look at him.