Sleeping With A Friend

Start from the beginning

He groaned as you rolled your hips back, feeling his cock pressing against your belly. His mouth on yours muffled the whimpers coming from you. His hands left your face, sliding down over your shoulders until he reached your hips. You pulled back briefly to pull the shirt over your head, and Gavin took that as his que to remove his own shirt. "You're so beautiful," he said as he leaned back down kissing across your collarbone.

"Gavin.." his name falling from your lips as you clung to his shoulders. Lifting one leg up to drape it over his hip, desperate to find some sort of friction. "Please Gavin -"

"I've got you," he responded, one hand pushing between your bodies. His palm was flat against your belly as he sought the elastic of your leggings, his fingers moving underneath them with ease. "No panties?" He smirked.

"I might've had plans for tonight," you responded in a breathy voice. You jerked as the tip of his index finger found your swollen clit.

"You're so wet already..." his voice just barely audible as he continued rubbing his finger through your folds.

Your lips were parted, and you gasped loudly as he started to massage your clit, using his large body to pin you in place. "Gavin!" His name a plea for more.

He dipped his head down, his teeth dragging between your breasts, his hand moving up, pushing your bra up as his fingers began circling your nipple. His mouth barely left your skin as he unhooked your bra, throwing it in the floor. Immediately moving back to one of your nipples, sucking it between his lips and rolling his tongue around it, sending shocks through your body.

He moved one of his hands back down your body, pushing your leggings down. His fingers worked at your clit, pinching and teasing, and within seconds, you were writhing for him, whispering his name over and over. You tried to close your thighs, feeling like it was too much as your wetness coated his fingers and your skin, but his hold on you was too much, and you came, arching up into him, grinding against his hand as you rode out your orgasm.

Everything seemed to blur out of focus for a few moments as Gavin released you. The pressure of his body gone as he moved around the room. You heard his clothes falling to the ground, then he was dragging your leggings the rest of the way off of you. Your eyes fluttered shut, and Gavin's chuckles reached your ears. He wasn't touching you, but it felt like you were still falling over the edge, heart pounding, your legs feeling wobbly even if you were laying down.

"Open your eyes," Gavin said quietly, his body now laying beside yours. You nodded, still panting before doing as he asked. He crawled over the top of you, settling between your spread thighs. And for the first time, you took a moment to appreciate his naked form. You pulled your bottom lip into your mouth as you looked up at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You are insanely hot." You stated, making him blush and divert his eyes away from yours for a moment.

"You're not so bad yourself," he grinned as he covered your body with his, and you became very aware of his cock brushing against your pussy. "Your lips -" he kissed you, almost chastely, which was ridiculous considering you could feel every inch of him. "Your eyes," he exhaled, nipping at your jaw, but kept moving. "Your breasts - just everything." He paused as his mouth grazed one hard nipple, before sucking it into his hot mouth, making you arch and moan. The attention was short lived as he pushed up, looking down at you again. "There's not an inch of you that isn't hot," he grinned, as you whimpered.

You hooked both of your legs around Gavin's hips, hoping he would get the hint. You looked down between your bodies, the sight of his hard cock making you clench. "Gavin - please, I need you."

His hands gripped your hips, as you stroked his cock a few times before lining it up with your entrance. He pushed into you, slowly, inch by inch, stretching you open as you moaned. The feeling was intense, your body accommodating him and making you feel weak all over the second he bottomed out, the head of his cock flush with your cervix. Both of you moaning each others names, your face buried against his shoulder.

Gavin stayed still, wanting to let you adjust to him before he moved. He smiled as he looked down at you, his hand lifting your chin gently so he could see your face. "You feel so good," he murmured against your mouth before seizing your lips in another kiss.

"'You have to move," you groaned. Your walls fluttered around him, and he groaned, his eyes almost rolling back in his head. He rolled his hips, giving an experimental thrust, and your nails dug into his shoulders in response.

He couldn't hold back anymore, pulling out almost all the way, he eased himself back into you, almost choking in surprise as your fingers left his shoulders and curled into his soft hair, tugging on it gently, urging him on. He groaned, shifting so he was leaning a little more to the left, using his right arm to prop himself up, looking between you to watch your body taking his over and over. You cried out, nodding in lieu of words, your eyes fluttering shut as he thrust into you, gradually pushing your body further up the bed, twisting the sheets even more underneath you. "_____" he muttered, "god, you're so beautiful."

You turned your head, raising it off the bed to watch him fuck you, seeing the entirety of his length penetrate you, before pulling out. It was one of the single hottest things you have ever seen, and you let your head fall back as Gavin increased his pace. His cock hit your g-spot every time he thrust back into you.

"I'm gonna cum," you whispered, prompting Gavin to move his hand to your clit.

You felt the build inside you, the tightening coil-like feeling, and for a second, you thought you might not get there. Gavin twisted his hips a little more, and every thought you had was obliterated as you came hard, your eyes closing as your body exploded, the sensation overwhelming. His climax was swift to chase yours, and he came, burying his face in the side of your neck, moaning your name against your skin.

The room filled with heavy breathing and Gavin's body relaxed, his arms holding the majority of his weight off of you. He leaned in, kissing the corner of your mouth before rolling off of you. He left the room briefly only to return with a washcloth to clean you up.

When he was satisfied with his task, he laid back down beside you, pulling you across his broad body. "I do not know what I was waiting for, that was amazing," he said as if in awe.