39

After a night full of planning Lisa had finally made a plan to get her revenge on him. It was simple but a great plan. The plan was to show him that Lisa Manoban was not to be played with and to make him apologize.

It was a 3 step process:

Step 1: Look really good in front of your ex.

As Lisa was not that confident with her assets she knew she had to something different to look bold and attractive . She had wore a white shirt with most of her buttons open paired with denim shorts that were actually a lot shorter than usual but they were not exactly booty shorts with her hair in an updo. According to her plan she was just going to shop in the convenience store and accidentally bump into Taehyung( she had set BamBam up for meeting with Taehyung and send him to the store for her plan). She had been on her toes all the time she was in the store but finally when she saw him entering the store she made sure she looked good and then started walking towards the cashier to bill her her things who just saw her upclose she just ignored his dumbfoundedness and carried on. Because even though the convenience store was far from her dorm she acted as if she was on her errands and she had ditched her cap n mask just for her plan so she couldn't care less whereas Tae was all disguised. When he saw Lisa his breath hitched and she even caught a tiny gasp but acted as if she didn't hear it. She purposefully bended to adjust her shoes to let him have a glimpse of her collarbones and a lil bit of cleavage. While she straightened up she placed her a strand of her hair behind her ears. After paying and collecting her things she exited the store with extra sway of her hips. She observed that Tae stood dumbfounded in his spot.
On entering her van she squealed n patted herself for doing good job.

Step 1 over.
Taehyung 0 : Lisa 1

~~~~~~
Step 2: Be extra sweet with boys.

This was rather hard for her as their schedule was never together. So it was next to impossible. She literally had given up when God answered her prayers and there was an private party for idols for a music shows CEO'S birthday. She had dressed rather girly than her usual swaggy look. She was wearing an off shoulder mini black evening dress with her hair little curled and pinned at the side with dangling earrings paired with black stiletto. She had fresh college girl look while the girls were styled a lil bold and mature.

They were again in the corner trying not to interact with a lot of people but this time Lisa had a different plan so she told the members that she wanted to interact with lot of idols and make friends. The members were surprised but they agreed as they too wanted to talk to friends and their crushes and boyfriends ;)

While Bts were busy greeting to important people present in the party and then talking to their idol friends. They caught glimpse of Lisa helping Mingyu to pick his dropped phone will apologising again and again while he tried to make her stop. After apologising for last time she smiled really sweetly towards him who just stared at her with wide eyes.

There were even other male idols who were stunned by her sweet smile. They members quickly looked at each other because normally Blackpink always tried not to be noticed and tried to keep it low in parties but today the members were talking to other idols and most importantly Lisa talking and smiling to other male idols was rare. All of a sudden they remembered about Taehyung and when they saw him he was literally fuming with anger. The whole night Taehyung's eyes followed Lisa who was smiling towards every idol who stared at her. He nearly punched 5-6 idols. He really wanted to take Lisa somewhere private and punish her but he knew better than that.

While Taehyung was dying of jealousy Lisa was dying due to her happiness of being successful in her plan again. She was so happy that she wouldn't mind pole dancing if someone asked her too. She was very well aware of Taehyung's stare on her but reacted as if she was unaware.