12; An Old Fashioned Notion

Start from the beginning

Grabbing ahold of the bow she shakes her head, "Oh no you don't." She muses, holding it to the side as the arrow misses its target, twisting the bow before he turns and elbows her squarely in the face. Cindy steps away as he uses the curved metal as a sword. "I just can't get a day off," Cindy grunts as she spins and kicks him, sending him back.

Clint flys back into the wall as she steps closer, practically face-to-face, ready to grab a hold of him just as he shoves her into the railing, quickly remembering her Aunt Peggys advice, she knees him where the sun isn't shine and punches him across the face. He stumbles to the side and she spins around, holding the quiver across her back and shoulders. Then he pulls out a knife and gets back into another fighting stance as Cindy lets out a warrior cry as slams his head into the wall just as Fury had done.

"Cindy!" She hears a yell, looking to her side she spots Natasha gazing worriedly at them before setting her face in a blank expression.

"Clint will be fine!" The young Stark tells her friend, "Get him to medical."

"Onit." Natasha nods sharply as she takes Clint, throwing his arm over her shoulder as they walk out the corridor, looking back at Cindy she nods again, "Stay safe."

Glancing around, Cindy quickly uses her shoulder to cautiously open the heavy metal door - only to be met by the sight of Loki standing behind Agent Cookson and harshly shoving the blade of his scepter through his chest.  A silent cry escapes her mouth, eyes wide as the sound of a squish reachers her ears, frozen, she watched the god tug the blade. Phil gasps as the metal stabs through his heart.

A loud cry shocks her, Thor in the cell is angrily banging his fist on the glass. Loki shoves Phil off of his scepter and pushes him into the wall. Phil's body limply falls down to the ground and he gasps for breath as red begins to crawl through his shirt. 

The blood looks like a flower, spreading and branching out.

"You bastard–" she growls as Loki turns, in surprise as he spots her running towards him before her lean frame collides with his, smashing them into the ground. Rolling over, she yells out, shoving her sword out as he blocks each blast with the scepter.

He lifts the point of the scepter above his head and moves to bring it down against her chest. Snarling, she curls around, kicking his legs out from underneath him. He grunts a little as he lands onto the floor and Cindy grins a bloody smile as she twists to take the scepter, fingers enclosing around the metal staff when the visions come back full force. 

The Blue Cube.

A lush land of grass filled with dark skinned men and women in fierce looking clothing.

Five other glowing objects come into view.

The Throne.

A sharp objects snaps her out of her trance, petite body face colliding with the glass of the cell. A gasp of pain escapes her lips as she blinks at Loki who picks the scepter back up and steps over her withering body. He slowly makes his way over to the control switch and he slowly looks to the man in the cell. Thor watches him with both anger and hope and Cindy can only crawl slowly. It's his brother. Hes blind-sighted, she knows this, she's experienced it.

Loki opens up the floor's hatch and Cindy nearly yelps, holding onto the side as she looks over the edge to the ground below. Thor's expression doesn't change. Loki easily presses the button and the cell goes down. They're thousand of feet up, while being a god, she's sure there's no way for him to escape his death.

Trying to ignore the thought of Thor plummeting, the youngest Stark crawls over to Phil who is still gasping for air. Blood is dribbling out the corner of his mouth and there is a large wound in his chest. She knows it futile but she presses her hand to his bleeding chest, ignoring the blank look on the gods face. Blank. No guilt or regret.