"It's going to be strange without Harry, though." Said Ron, who appeared behind Fred.

I wrinkled my nose. Harry was still a sore subject for me. I didn't think I could ever forgive him for what he did.

"Hey, Ron," I smiled. "Good summer? How's Hermione?"

"Ask her yourself," he said beaming, as she came running over to us, red faced and bushy haired.

"Ron!" She flung herself into his arms, planting a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"Ugh! Guys! I've not long had my breakfast!" Fred roared, pretending to gag.

"Come on," said Ginny, grabbing my arm. "Let's get on the train before it leaves without us."

Hugs and kisses went all around as Ginny, Ron, Hermione and I gathered our luggage and stepped on board the Hogwarts Express.

"Reckon we'll manage to find an empty compartment?" Wondered Ron. "It's going to be rammed this year."

He wasn't wrong. Each compartment we passed was full. Some even had students sat on the floor. Hogwarts was surely going to struggle with the vast capacity this year.

We eventually found a compartment which was only occupied by two others - Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas.

"Alright, Seamus, Dean," Ron grinned. "Good to be back on the old girl, isn't it?"

I hurriedly stowed my trunk away in the overhead compartment and eyed the door. This did not go by unnoticed by Hermione.

"We won't be offended if you want to go and find him," she smiled slyly.

Grinning, I turned and headed out. I decided to head towards the Slytherin compartments, where he used to always sit.

It was a strange feeling. Draco and I had been through so much and yet, I was nervous. Perhaps it was being back on this train, making me feel as though the past couple of years had never happened.

I was just stepping onto the next carriage when hands grabbed my waist from behind, making me gasp.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Draco growled huskily in my ear.

I span round, smiling, as Draco snaked his arms around me, pulling me firmly up against his chest.

"God, I've missed you, Rosie," he murmured, catching my lips hungrily in his, making me tremble in longing and desire.

"You never fail to make me go weak at the knees, Draco Malfoy," I grinned, panting slightly in the wake of his kiss.

"I'll remind you of that when we're old and grey," his silver grey eyes twinkled.

He looked up over my shoulder, suddenly noticing where I was headed.

"Rosie Carter, don't tell me that you were actually heading to the Slytherin compartments?" He asked in mock shock.

"I was looking for you," I laughed. "Although, seeing as I am actually a Slytherin, why not? It's about time they accept me. If I'm good enough for the Slytherin Prince..."

Draco's eyes glittered and he planted a kiss on my forehead before taking my hand.

"Come on, I've saved us a carriage fit enough for the Slytherin Princess herself."

He had, in fact, managed to get us one of our own. He wrapped his arms around me as we sat with our feet up across one side of the compartment, my back leaning into his chest.

"How're you feeling about going back there?" He asked as we watched the fields flying past us out the window.

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing how to put it into words.

He squeezed me tight to him, kissing the top of my head.

"You've got me, Rosie," he murmured. "We'll get through it together."

"It's just- it feels wrong, going back to the life we had before. It's as if nothing happened." My eyes automatically looked down at my stomach and a familiar pang went through my heart.

"Rosie," Draco said, his voice stern. "What we went through - what you went through, it will never be forgotten, never be shrugged off. It makes you who you are today. And you are beautiful, Rosie. Never forget that."

My heart warmed at his words, and I snuggled deeper into his body, drawing comfort from him.

"I love you, Draco." I whispered.

"And I love you too, Rosie."

***