04.|| 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Beau!" Bryce laughed loudly as he ran down the road, "Put me down!"

🔆🔆🔆

"So, how'd it go with Chuck?" Kevin asked, rushing over to Veronica and Betty, Bryce trying to keep up with him in the heels she was wearing.

"Chuck has muscles for days but his conversation is not the stuff of Oscar Wilde or even DIablo Cody." Veronica told them.

"Hey, Veronica." Tina spoke as she walked over to the group of four. "How was the Sticky Maple you had last night?"

"The what, now?"

"The Sticky Maple Chuck gave you." The other girls said, "How was it?"

"We had a brownie sundae, if that's what you hyenas mean." Veronica told them just as Kevin's phone buzzed.

"Oh, my god." Kevin gasped as he looked down at the picture.

"What?" Veronica told the phone him, "What the hell is a Sticky Maple?"

"It's kind of what it sounds like. It's a Riverdale thing." Kevin told her.

"No, Kevin, it's a slut-shaming thing...and I'm neither a slut, nor am I gonna be shamed by someone named, excuse me, Chuck Clayton. Does he really think he can get away with this? Does he not know who I am? I will cut the breaks on his souped up phallic symbol."

"Or we can go to Principal Weatherbee." Betty suggested.

"About the Coach's son? Who is also captain of the football team and Riverdale High's 'Golden Boy'?" Veronica questioned.

"And/or I can expose him in the Blue and Gold." Betty tried. "Yeah, I can do that."

"No. Spoken like a true good girl who always follows the rules." She handed Kevin his phone back, "Well, I don't follow rules. I make them. And when necessary, I break them."

"This is gonna be great." Bryce chuckled to herself.

"You wanna help me get revenge on Chuck? Awesome. But you better be willing to go full dark, no stars." Veronica said, "What do you say, in our out? Bryce, you're coming with us."

The two girls followed Veronica, who busted into the boys locker room.

"Hot damn. Am I dreaming?" Bryce mumbled, eyeing the boys that were dressed in only towels to cover their waist. "No, stop, Bryce. You have a...boyfriend?"

"Move." Veronica pushed passed a few that were ready to go, "Excuse me." She bumped into Archie, who caught his towel before it could fall.

"Okay, Gross."

"Veronica. Betty? Bryce, What are you guys doing here?"

"Checking out the hot guys."

"Checking out the what?" Beau's voice came from behind her.

"I mean, checking out my extremely hot boyfriend." Bryce looked up at him, "I love you?"

"Hhm, sure."