04.|| 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

Depuis le début

Bryce,
By you getting this Letter that Means that either I gavE it to you or you Magically found the hid awaY in your beDroom. I need you to know thAt I never wanteD to hurt you or anyone else. I just had to get away from my parents and this shit hole town. I hope you understand that.

Watch over Polly and make sure nothing happens to my child. I love you, Anastasia.

Love,
Jason B.

🔆🔆🔆

"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Archie as everyone sat around the student lounge.

"My dad says we all are, including me." Kevin says.

"Not me, girl. I don't know these people." Veronica said.

"Dumb bitch." Bryce mumbled, Beau chuckling softly underneath her since she was on his lap.

"Guys, should we maybe re-binge Making a Murdered on Netflix tonight?" Kevin asked, seriously.

"Sorry. Can't. Gotta stay late to work on the paper." Betty told him.

"Count Bryce and I out." Beau smiled, "We have a date tonight."

"Count me out too." Veronica smiled, "I also have a date tonight?"

"You do?" Archie asked.

"Which Riverdale Hottie made the cut?" Kevin questioned, Veronica tilting her head to the side.

"Hey, V-Lo." Chuck's voice sounded from behind them as he stood in the doorway of the lounge, "I'll swing by the Pembrooke to pick you up at 8."

"I'll be waiting."

"Cool." Chuck chuckled.

"Chuck Clayton?" Betty asked.

"You're going on a date with Chuck?" Kevin asked.

"He's kind of a player." Bryce had a smirk on her face as her and Beau stood up.

Kevin scoffed, "Who cares? He's the hottest of hot. And he's the varsity football Coach's son. In Riverdale, that's like dating a Kennedy."

"Good luck on your date, Veronica." Bryce smirked, "You're gonna need a hell of a lot of it tomorrow morning."

"What's that mean?" Veronica asked confused.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

🔆🔆🔆

"I can't believe that book still exist." Bryce said as the two walked down the dark street, being lit up by the street lights after their date. "Am I still in it?"

"Right next to my name." He said, "I still can't believe you let me add you into it."

Bryce shrugged, "We slept together. I don't really care about my name being in a book that's not gonna matter 20 years down the road. It's a stupid book that doesn't mean anything."

"I hate that book." Beau mumbled, before a smirk appeared on his lips and he chucked the blonde over his shoulder, spinning around.