04.|| 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖

BRYCE HAD GONE home early. Fred had been called and she was picked up. Sheriff Keller didn't want to question the two girls together, he wanted it to be separate because he wanted the truth from both the blonde Andrews and the living Blossom twin.

Sitting in the bay window in her bedroom, she noticed a figure standing in the doorway of her room and turned her head to find Beau standing there.

"You wanna tell me what the hell happened half an hour ago?" He questioned, walking over to her. "What did Keller want?"

"I don't know." Her eyes went back to the trees outside of the house. "He wants to talk to me later."

"Bryce." The Cooper boy sat down in front of her, "I told you how I felt about you, okay? And that means we can't go into a relationship hiding shit from each other. I need you to tell me what you know, okay?"

🔆🔆🔆

Beau held his hand up, "Wait, you were meeting Jason a few weeks ago in Greendale? And he didn't show up?"

Bryce nodded, bringing her knees up to her chest.

"And what does this have to do with my sister?"

"Polly and Jason were supposed to runaway with each other. He was gonna marry her." Bryce whispered, "There was a reason your parents send her away."

"Because she tried to harm herself." Beau said, recalling the night their parents told him and Betty that Polly was going away for a while.

"That's what Alice told you and Betty?" Bryce asked and the boy nodded his head, "Beau, they send her away because she's pregnant. With Jason's baby."

And Jason told you?"

Bryce shook her head, "No, Polly called me crying, asked if I could meet her and Jason somewhere. The three of met halfway between Greendale and where Mom and I were living. They told me just in case."

"In case of what?"

"In case something happened to Jason."

🔆🔆🔆

The silence in the Andrews house, left Bryce a little on the edge. Archie was gone to who know's were and her Uncle had been asleep for the last two hours. She was sitting on her bed when a box caught her eye, tucked away under the vanity that she had in the corner of the room.

Bryce quickly stood up and pulled it out. On the inside of the box were pictures of her and Jason, along with a few other things and on sitting on the bottom of it was a letter which was wrote in Jason's handwriting.

"What the hell?"

🔆🔆🔆

Beau rocked on the balls of his feet after knocking on the door of the Andrews house. The frantic call from Bryce this morning, had him up and ready before he usually was which came to a surprise to his parents and twin sister since he was usually the late one in the family.

"Beau, what are you doing he-,"

"Get in here." Bryce pushed passed her cousin, pulling the second oldest Cooper into the house and up the stair case.

"What was that about?" Fred asked his son, who only shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Wow, Bryce." Beau furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"I found a box in here last night." She told him, holding up the piece of paper, "And this letter was inside.

"That' what I haven't figured out yet. But look closely at some of the letters."