20.ch

It was a piece that was missing about human blood , reproduction and everything .
,,Why you needed this ?" I asked , he looked to the side. 
,,I Can leave the place unlike them but ... I Can't be human . I wanned to know how human body works before trying to turn in to one " he said and looked Down , i tryed but it came out wrong ." He explained .

,, I'm sure its not that Bad " i said , he rised an eyebrow then he turned in to a human ..  Well almoust .

( My drawing for this chapter )

,,See ?" He asked , i blushed ..
,,I-i tHinK you look cute " i said quietly , now he blushed ..
,,Uh , t-thanks .." he said , i relised What i said and blushed even more .
,,Uh .. B-buT i know What y-you mean . I-i'm sure b-by time y-you will get used to it "i tryed to save it , he nodded ..
,,So , i Can be like this ?" He asked
,,Sure ! I mean , people will think your cosplaying so you should be fine " i said and give him a thumbs Up , he smiled now confident .
,,Thanks , so have anything we could do before we go to your work ?" He asked , i shrugged.

,, Can i ask you something ?" I asked , he looked at me .
,,Hm ?" He asked , i sighted and asked ..
,,Why you want to be human in the first place ?" I asked his eyes winded , he began to sweat and a blush got on his cheecks too .
,,U-um .. i .. " he wasn't able to talk , Thats how nervouse he was . But why was he so nervouse ?

,,Well .." he started but cleared his troat after taking a deep breath ,, I wanned to meet you again , even after all of them will be free and Uh .. me or them won't have a place to live so at so "

,,So you want to live here with me and All of the animatronics inside my ex boyfriends body ?"

,,Well not quiet you see after All this i will make new bodies for them , the Once they will be able to turn more human or like me . Using my abillitis on them , Smart right ?" He asked

,,Oh , and What will you guys do with the body ?"

,,I Guess burn it to get rid of any evidence " he said

,,Well , its not a Bad idea .." i said ,, but , won't it be weird that i went down alone and then came back Up with a male that they never Seen on the cameras ?"

,, Don't worry i already thought of it " he smiled

,,Ok , Well if Thats All let's get the body in the car so we Can make the others Happy " i smiled , he nodded and we both went downstairs to get (b/n) out of there ..

But we didn't expected to see a chair where he was tied to was there but he was missing , Lolbit glared at it .

,,Stay behind me , it seems like we are not alone in this basement "

My eyes winded , could it be ?

To be continued ...