The Next Direction {1D Fanfiction}

Hello again my lovely readers! I’m so sorry about the long wait for this story. School just started and everything has been extremely hectic and I couldn’t find time to write this. Thankfully, it’s a three day weekend for me so I had plenty of time to write this chapter. Keep in mind that this is just the beginning of it and I promise you it will get better later on. I’m dedicating this chapter to ArabellaLynnChance because she made the cover! :D

  For the readers who haven’t read ‘The Other Direction’ yet please read that first or otherwise there’s a good chance that you might not understand this. With that out of the way please enjoy the story and remember to vote and fan people!

  ~Derp XD

   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 ~*Joc’s POV*~

    I could hear the deafening cheers of the audience the cheers that made this experience even more thrilling. I stood trembling slightly as my stylist Gina finished prepping my hair and clothes. She grinned at me a grin that indicated she was pleased with her work. Beside me the rest of the boys were in the process of being glammed up for the concert.

  They all wore suits except for me and Louis who chose to sport stripes and suspenders and I a leather jacket and shredded jeans. In all we didn’t really look like a boy band just different guys with a unique taste in fashion.

   “You lads are on in five” shouted Daniel our official stage coordinator. He and his team were responsible for lighting and the stage decoration.

   I breathed a nervous sigh and inspected myself I looked like a total stranger one that was bold and had that rock star look that was sure to grab the ladies attention.

   “Ready Joc?” asked Harry coming up to m y side and lightly massaging my shoulders.

  “I think I’m going to be sick” I confessed my stomach churning vomit that wanted to be chucked up.

   Harry chuckled and his hands on my shoulder blades began to feel nice. They were like mini pillows gently rubbing the cramp spots. I hadn’t realized I had then until now. Without me becoming aware of it I started to shut my eyes slipping into the calmness that was provided by Harry’s wonderful hands. My nerves from earlier were shifting into faint reminiscence a reminiscence I would never miss.

   “Joc” came a British voice that I had a theory was Liam’s but still didn’t open my eyes.

   “Dammit Harry fell asleep” said Zayn and rough hands began to jolt.

   “Sorry” muttered Harry not sounding very apologetic in fact he sounded amused and happy that he caused me to go into slumber.

  “Come on Joc you need to wake up the concert begins in three minutes”

  “Actually two minutes” informed Daniel and an uproar of ‘what’s’ singed.

   Suddenly Zayn’s hands were thankfully removed from my body.

  “No need to worry lads I’ll take care of this” said a voice I knew all too well and before I could peel my eyes open a fist socked me harshly in the gut.

  “Ow!” I screamed falling to the ground and gripping my stinging abdomen.

“Louis what the hell?”

 “You didn’t need to do that!” shouted Liam angrily and for once I was grateful for him going into Daddy Direction mode. Louis murmured insincere apologies while I cowered on the floor in pain. My whole stomach area was screaming I could also feel a bruise forming.