Chapter 21

[ I MADE SOME CHANGES IN THE ENDING PART OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER. MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT FOR THE  STORY THAT CHANGE WAS NECESSARY]

I am sorry first of all. Even after seven months I was still not feeling like writing but today I forced myself to write and this chapter is it's outcome.
I wrote it in one go. There will be a lot of  grammar mistakes than usual.
Thank you for supporting my story till now . Thank you for 2k votes and 28k + reads.
I don't deserve it but still thank you♥

_______________________________

Anuska!!!!!!! Ashnoor!!!!

Who the heck did touch my things?????

Ashnoor: Well your room was a mess. So I and anu did arrange your study table....

Anuska: We were just trying to help.

Avneet:  Who said that it was a mess? It might have looked like that but it had an order of its own! I had put them up like that. . Now I have do it all over again. It took me a day and half to sort them and put them up in that order!
Please. ....pl....Please don't try to h...help me.
You will end up hurting yourself and me in its process.
( author: pls don't hate her )

Anxiety is killing me. I...I just don't know why but I hate when others try to help me without my permission.
How on the earth am I supposed to deal with this? I don't know. 
I need help. But these walls...
"These walls are suffocating me still, I am not ready to let them go" I can't get close with anyone.

Why am I like this?

JUST LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE

CHAPTER ~21

Sid: I am sorry for making you wait.

Avneet: No. You are on time.

Sid: I made you wait for five minutes and 56 seconds.

Avneet: No. It's okay. Precisely it was 5 minutes and 59 seconds.

Sid: Haha

( okay, what's so funny about it? Dear author?)

They worked for about two hours staright.

Sid: What is your IQ?

Avneet: 189

Sid: How come you were born in india? (Don't try to belittle india)

Avneet: no I was born in Toronto

Sid: But still you hold an indian citizenship right?

Avneet:yes.
Hm..well.  Don't you feel bored talking to me?
( nope he won't he has a crush on you)

Sid: Why would I be bored? It's actually the other way around.  You listen to all my chatter and won't even ask me to keep my mouth shut.
You actually are enduring me.

( most accurate answer! That's like my boy)

Avneet: Ohh was it like that?
Let's take a break. (finally)

Sid: Okay. Wanna grab a cup of coffee? ( I don't know why but I hate this sentence)

Avneet: No. I don't drink coffee. I can't stand the taste of caffeine.

Sid: Seriously? You are really interesting! I can't even imagine a without coffee.

Avneet: It's not like I don't like to drink it,  it's just that I can't, due to various reasons.

Sid: Your endurance level very high. Keep it up.

Avneet: Not really.
(I...I like it . Because he won't ask me why don't drink coffee. He is not nosy. That's why I like talking to him. He knows where to draw the line.