Chapter 13

Abishek : so by the way....you should start talking with your other class mates too. ... ......then if you dont know how to start conversations   ......then you should at least say hi...or hello to them.......and when you see your classmates. ...or others whom you know. ..... ....you must smile at them........

Avee: what if they dont smile back?

Abishek: .......let them smile  or not .....you should smile....cuz you know them. ....and they know you...............

Avee: I will try.....my best...

Abishek: okay...then..bye...! See you later!

Avee: bye..

Avee's pov

So after the session.....abhi bhaiya...left....and..I had to go to the ground..
......there in the ground ..... the practices for the upcoming sports meet was going on....our athletics coach...had asked me to meet him......

End of pov

Siddarth 's pov

We had practice after the college hours......for the upcoming sports meet......I had been selected for long jump.....relay and 1000m race..........we were having break. ...till the other students in the college leave.....

End of pov

Third pov

Avee: good evening sir!

Coach: good evening avneet....

Avee: sir actually why did you call me

Coach: congratulations. .. you have been selected for the sports meet........for relay and race.............all the sports teachers are impressed with your performance ...in the coaching sessions...

Avee: Thank you...sir....thank you soo much...

Coach: today...you can leave early. ....but from tomorrow onwards....you have to stay back till 6.30pm....after college hours.....for practice.....

Avee: okay sir. may I leave now

Coach: wait ...avneet .....you have to be more bold.........dont have to be nervous. ...because. ..you are a very talented girl........confidence is an important criteria to become successful in any field....soo be strong....okay..you may leave now

Avee: yes sir! Thank you

Avee's pov

After the meeting....I was on my way  out to the ground..........I was feeling very confident. ....and good. ........(I  thought to myself)...yes I did it...listen avee...you are a very smart bold confident girl....god is with you....you can do anything thing and everything. ....all powers are within you.......soo come on...dont be nervous. ....you can overcome...these insecurities. .......cheer up my girl!.........
I was feeling very relaxed.......

...........
.......
...

All of sudden.....my heart started to beat faster. ......it was very fast....faster than anything ......

Yeah .....I saw.... siddarth coming to me....and..the....next thing.......that happened was........

He just  kneeled down...and widened his arms......in shah rukh khan's style..............

And shouted in a medium high tone............

   "I LOVE YOU , AVNEET "!!.!

AND I was ..........hell shocked. ........and....all that confidence which I had within me......till now...was up in the air..........................
******************************

NOTE

Ignore grammar mistakes.
Well ...what do think abt this chapter? Pls comment...............

Actually....I m not confident with my work!

Co written by me and A_n_g_a