Maid

You always kept this secret. You are a VERY talented belter. You can reach high notes and whistle notes!. You just never showed it to others!.

Ok back to the story.

When you got to the Palace you moved your head. So you're no longer leaning on Shen's Shoulder. He clears his throat and wakes you up. "Rose. Wake up". You wake up but you were cut off by...."huh?...oh...um m-master. Why d-did you call me- Achoo!". You let out the cutest sneeze that nobody could make. This makes his chest tighten. He wanted to call you adorable but it would be embarrassing. "Excuse me..Master..but
....why did you call me- Achoo!. Rose?". He inhales deep preventing him from exploding from the cuteness. "That is your nickname". "Oh....ok master....". "Why is she so adorable!?". He gets off before you then you get off to. Both of you walk to the entrance while starting a conversation. You made your thinking face. He notices and knows why you're doing that. "What are you thinking Rose?". You make your thinking face cuter by making your cheeks bigger. He Swallows hard and waits for your answer. "I...never got your name master...". He looks at you and speaks in an almost angry tone. "Why must you know my name". Your eyes widen for a quick moment. "Oh...i-im sorry master....I won't ask again".

Shen's POV

I was analyzing her while still talking to her. When we saw each other again. These strange H/C soft like strings on her hair was just hanging there. When I first met her it was braided and tied. Though I must say. The strings made her look easy on the eyes. "Well...I guess I could tell you my name. But you must always call me master. My name is Lord Shen". She smiles and nods her head. This was the first time I've seen her smile. It was sweet. And heart warming. We start walking up the stairs. Surprisingly she didn't get tired at all. But she kept on sneezing. Though it was cute she seemed like she had a cold. The good thing was. Her off was on the weekends. I didn't want to seem concerned so I just ignored it. when we got to the last floor she looks around. "The problem is. You have no uniform. Do you know how to sew?". "Yes master". My eyes widened slightly. "Well then..why don't you go get some fabric. And sew a uniform you're comfortable in". She nods. She was carrying a sack the whole time. She opens it and takes out....some best with long sleeves.

She grabs it from the middle

She grabs it from the middle. Moves her hand down and it opens. Then she wraps it around her waist. "Rose what is that?". She looks behind me. She looked over her shoulder making her look cute. "It's a jacket master. It keeps me warm but i wrapped it around my waist to cover up the tear". I wanted to scream because of how cute she was. But I just swallowed hard. "Well. Have a safe trip there". She walks down the stairs. WHY IS SHE SO ADORABLE.