Kidnapped by slave hunters

(this part may seem copied. This is because it's very similar to a story on wattpad. But a different plot. Though you will be a maid so .-.)

The next day

Shen's POV

I woke up to the sun in my face. I hated the sunlight. I swiftly closed the curtains and get into my robe. I walked down the stairs and tell the wolves what we're doing today. We were going to visit a friend of mine.

Heart's POV

I was minding my business. Just singing at the beach. Alone. My hair was messy. So I put it in a bun. The ocean was always my home. I loved the sea turtles. The fishes. The Dolphins. And everything. When I told My friends about the peacock I met. They started shipping me. They would non stop remind me about him. Though he was pretty cute for a peacock. Agh! What am I thinking...suddenly somebody put a sack over my head and tied my feet and hands with ropes. After a few hours. They through me into a dungeon and took off the sack on my head. "Who are you!?". They chuckle and reply. "We are the slave hunters. From now on. You are for sale. And if someone buys you. You will be their slave". "UGH". I yell. They just laughed and left me there. Alone. I started crying. My hair was messy. I was sweating so much. There was a window in the dungeon. The it had three metal bars on them. It was big enough for me to fit in. But sadly it was sealed with the bars. And because it was behind me. It was really windy. "I might get sick...". I thought to myself. Of course I would get sick. When it's windy and your sweating you can't dry off your sweat. Because if you do you'll get sick. But I couldn't move. So my sweat just slowly dried off. Suddenly I hear the shackling of chains. I look behind me and I see a wolf. His closed eye was closed with three scars on it and the other one was open. Red like blood. He doesn't notice me and he takes out the metal bars. I don't know why. I start struggling to get the ropes off me. When I finally did I got up. A slave hunter caught me. So I quickly jumped out the window and started running. (A/N here. And no you were not on the second floor or anything like that.) I was crying. I kept on running without stopping. Then a thorn gets caught on my dress. But I just kept running. Now there was a tear at the left side of my dress. Revealing more of my leg. It was a pretty big tear. Though I didn't care. I heard the Slave Hunters getting closer. Then I accidentally bump into the same wolf I saw. "Watch where your going....whatever you are". There were a lot of wolves in sight. "What happened?. Why did we stop?". I hear a familiar voice. Then I see the same peacock. We locked eyes with each other. He walks towards me and analyzes me. He then saw the tear on my dress. He lifts it slightly. I gasp and he looks at me. "What? Are you planning to call me a Pervert again?". The slave hunters reach us. They grab me and I yell. "Get off me!". The peacock looked at me. "Is she a slave?". "Yes Sir. 620 for her". He looked at you and payed him. We both walk away and he whispers to me. "You are lucky I bought you". I just stayed quiet and made the thinking face.

Third person POV

Shen looks at you and blushes. He asks "why are you making that face?". You then reply. "It's my thinking or I don't know what to do face". He just looks back straight and you ride a carriage with him. It was a long way to the castle. You fell asleep. "Why does she look so cute when she's sleeping". He thought to himself. Then you mean your head on his shoulder. He blushes Redder than a tomato. "It's fine..maybe she'll move her head later". The whole ride you were leaning on him. And he couldn't stop blushing.