PROLOUGE

Ever since Harry's parents died in a car crash he had lived with his aunt, uncle and Dudley. They were horrid to him, for example Dudley liked to go Harry hunting, as the title suggest to hunt Harry. Once Harry was shopping with petunia and Dudley a old man showed up and praised Harry like a god.

6/25/91

*Harry*

I walk to get the mail and see a letter addressed to me. Along the way to the kitchen I slip my letter through the holes in the cupboard under the stairs. "Here is the mail uncle Vernon" Harry stated in a very tired tone. "Go get me coffee boy and if it is cold I'll whip you until you can't breathe" Uncle Vernon said. I quickly made a hot cup of coffee. "Go on boy to your cupboard I'm meeting with marge and Dudley is going to shop for smeltings with petunia."
Yes!!! This is my chance to read that letter. I walk to my tiny space and shut the door and close the holes as best as I can to read this in private. I messily open the letter.

I was shook! I'm a wizard? Was my parents? Can I curse Dudley? I made a plan to go to this diagonal alley

I was shook! I'm a wizard? Was my parents? Can I curse Dudley? I made a plan to go to this diagonal alley. (directions are given to muggle born and raised students to get to diagonal alley and the parents knight bus) It was to be done at night while all were asleep, I would catch the bus then go to gringots bank (all this info is in the letter).

18 hours later

I'm all set up I'm leaving Harry thought. He quickly and quietly got to the driveway. The knight bus arrived after two minutes. "Hello to the leaky cauldron please!" Harry said. "Hop in!" Said the driver. 5-10 minutes later we arrived. I hoped off and said goodbye, I proceeded to walk inside where I asked for a room and I would pay for it when I came back later for gringots. He first said no but saw his lightning scar and let him pass. Harry had a good nights sleep that night.

Next morning

Harry woke up and walked on to diagon alley, it of course being 7 am not many people but some were rushing to beat the late morning crowd. Harry walked to gringots, he got there and went up to a goblin and asked if he could access his vault. "Key?"
"What key?" "The key to get into your vault" the goblin angrily said. "Sir you'll need a inheritance test, sit over there" The goblin said pointing to a empty seat. 5-10 minutes later a goblin showed up telling him to come in. Ok drop three blood drops on this paper.

HARRY J. POTTER

Father: James Potter (deceased, killing curse)
Mother: lily Potter( Deceased, killing curse)

Magic:75% Blocked
Magic power:65% blocked
Learning ability: 70% blocked
Parselmagic:100%blocked
Memories: 50% blocked
Occlumemcy: 95%blocked
Legilimency: 80% blocked
Compulsion charm linked to Albus Dumbledore, The weasley's, Order of the Phoenix, Hogwarts staff ( except Snape)
Hate charm linked to Malfoy's, Snape, Voldemort, Slytherin, learning.
Love potion: Ginny weasley.

VAULTS

POTTER VAULTS: 1,543,365 Galleons
SCHOOL VAULT: 106,475 Galleons
EVANS VAULT: 1,495,987 Galleons

VAULT TAKE OUTS: 1,000,000 For Albus Dumbledore on March 5, 1986.
MOLLY WEASLY: 500,000
GINNY WEASLEY:200,000

All charms and blocks were produced by Albus Dumbledore

"My parents didn't die in a car crash?"I asked the goblin. "Yes I'm quite sure the papers never lie also your famous, now do you want all these charms and blocks removed?" Asked the goblin. "Yes please, I don't want to be married to a Ginny." Harry said. The goblin used many ancient magic and eventually got rid of all the charms. "Also can I merge my vaults into one?" Harry asked. "Already done." Said the goblin.

Down in the vault

I'm going through the vault, the goblin told me it was about 100 galleons to buy all the school supplies so I grabbed 500 galleons for clothes and medical treatment. Then I found a book called Evans charms. It was filled with special spells that my mother made. Finally I was ready to go.

Gringots lobby

Before I left I said thank you and goodbye to the goblins.

Diagon alley

When i got out of gringots it was around 11 am and people were showing up in large numbers so he decided to try and go to less congested shops. He first wanted some good clothes and shoes. He found a place called joe's clothes store for muggleborns. I went inside and picked out a nice black hoddie, a few suits, some nike tennis shoes ( same thing as sneakers,or runners) , a few dress pants/shirts some t shirts, and sweatpants. Next he went to the potions store and bought a cauldron and other supplies. It was now noon so Harry decided to eat at a burger place. After lunch, he wanted to get the rest of his supplies.

After getting school supplies (wand is the same as before)
Harry only had two things to do go to st mungos (tomorrow) and flourish and blotts. When he arrived at the book store he was very fascinated with all the advanced spells. He got all his course books, a few fiction novels, and a few non course books that might help him in the courses anyways. When he retired to bed ( he game Tommy boy the money don't worry) he only had 250 galleons.

NEXT MORNING

Harry woke up and immodestly got into some jeans and long sleeve t shirt. He walked down to the bar area and asked where the floo was, he responded by saying it was over by the diagon alley entry. He then flooed to saint mungos and asked for a doctor. His appointment was in 5 minutes so he decided to wait until his name was called. About 6 minutes later a nurse told him to follow her. After the visit I was prescribed nutrition potions and height potions since I was only 4 feet 6 inches at 11 years old.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry potter