"don't worry." a voice said making them turn around. a large group of guards were walked to them, "he's just taking a little nap."

"dick." kory said turning back around and seeing another group of guards approach them.

"oh crap." octavia said softly.

"we got the girl too." the female spoke as a guard put a gun to gar's head, "i don't want to kill either of them. but if you make a move i will give the order."

kory stepped forward and rose her hand. dick grabbed her wrist, "kory, wait. gas lines. you'll burn us all up."

octavia slowly took out a knife from her jacket and dick also stopped her, "octavia, don't."

octavia put the knife away and she looked at the gun to gar's head.

dick looked at the female scientist. she smirked and the guards walked forward and grabbed dick, kory, and octavia.

——

octavia tugged on her bindings around her wrists. her head, body, wrists, ankles were strapped down to a chair. 

in the room next to her, dick was in the some position.

"hello, mr. grayson." the female scientist spoke to dick.

"where's octavia?" dick asked, "if you hurt her—"

"no one is getting hurt. quiet the opposite. we're here to help. we're going to give you something to help you settle down."

two doctors came into the room with a large syringe in hand full of yellow liquid. "what the fuck is that?" dick asked.

"don't you dare touch me—!!" dick shouted as the doctors injected him with the serum.

dick sunk down in his seat and the doctors left.

"hello, miss grayson." the scientist said, now speaking to octavia.

"where's dick?" octavia asked, "what did you do to him?!"

"nothing, miss grayson."

"i swear to god, i'm gonna kill you!" octavia shouted.

"now, now, miss grayson. we're just going to give you something to calm down."

the same two doctors that injected dick came into her room with a filled syringe.

"what the fuck is that?!" octavia asked as the doctors approached her.

"no, no. don't fucking touch me— aah!" octavia shouted as they stuck the needle in her neck.

octavia blinked slowly, turning her head to the side as the doctors left the room, leaving her in silence.

——

octavia slowly woke up in her room, only she was on the floor. no chair, no restraints. octavia groaned in pain and put her hand on her head.

she looked at her arm and saw her scar was reopened.

"what the fu—"