eleven

┌─── · 。゚☆: *

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THAT
FEELING OF BEING ALONE
BECAUSE YOU ARE ALONE.

└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

          → DICK WALKED UP the stairs to go tell rachel and gar his, kory's, and octavia's plan. once he got upstairs, he walked into her room and saw it was empty.

dick looked around for a moment before leaving the room in a hurry, "dammit!"

"so... dick's younger sister?" kory asked octavia, leaning against the counter, "didn't know he had other family."

"yeah... don't know how we're related though. dick's an ass and i am a complete angel." octavia said, batting her eye lashes.

kory chuckled, "angel?"

"fine, fine. tons of people from gotham say i'm satan's incarnate." octavia said.

"satan's incarnate?" kory asked.

"well, not me specifically, more like... sparrow. but we're the same person, so i guess that makes me satan's incarnate." octavia replied.

"you're not well liked in gotham?" kory asked.

"oh no, the criminals there despise me. if they had a chance to kill me, they would take it. but i always beat them to the punch."

dick came into the kitchen, "gar and rachel are gone. we gotta move."

——

kory pulled up on the side of the road in a black van with dick next to her and octavia in the back. the three of them exited the van, "what are the chances our two geniuses haven't gotten caught yet?" kory asked dick.

"very low." octavia commented.

dick glared down at her. octavia sighed, "sorry."

"next security sweep is in ten minutes. let's go." dick said to the two girls.

the three of them walked to the entrance of the tunnels, flashlights in hand. "left when we get to the end of the tunnel." dick said.

they turned the corner and gar, unconscious and in a wheelchair, was pushed forward into their view.

"gar?!" dick shouted down the hall.