"That's in my past, where it should stay. But, he is to never come here. Understood?" I ask them.

"We understand. We've all taken some time off. We still train but as far as actually traveling for fights, we're getting to old for it. Which is why this is perfect for us." TJ says.

A knock at the door make us all look to it.

"Babe, want to have your guys start looking around so we can get equipment figured out?" Talon asks.

"TJ Mick Dex and Tiny,  this is Talon and Gunner, the other two most important men in my life." I say, standing up.

"Nice to meet you officially." Dex says, walking to shake their hands.

"Alright guys, walk around. Look and see what you think could be done. Make your list and we'll talk later. Take your time. Gunner can you give them the mock ups we've done." I tell them.

Nodding,. He pulls a folder off the table. Handling to them.
"This is what we've come up with. See what y'all think."

As they look it over, my phone alerts of a text. Looking at it, I can only clinch my fist.

"Need your help Sami. My niece is in a bad situation. My sister just got a hold of me asking for help. She's pregnant and worried. I know you're taking a break, but I don't know what else to do." Nessa.

Swearing out loud, I'm pissed. Of course I'll help Nessa.

Firing off a reply for information, I feel them watching me. I look up and both Talon And Gunner look worried.

Nodding at them. I stand to leave.

"Sorry guys but I need to leave. A friend is asking for a personal favor. Let me know what you decide." I say.

Talon is the first to speak. "Babe, you're supposed to be stepping back."

"I know. But Nessa is asking for this favor. I have to do this. A young girl needs my help." I growl out.

They both want to stop me but before they can say anything I grit out, "Her niece is pregnant and needs my help. I'm going."

Looking at my phone when the text alert comes, I read it and reread a few times. "Fuck" I say not realizing I said it out loud.

Gunner starts to say something when I stop him.

"This isn't good. I need to make a phone call." I say as I step out of the office.

Heading out to my truck, I pull my phone out to make this call.

After 3 rings it's answered, "Hells on a bell. Look who's called me." She drawls out.

"Tisha, good to hear your voice. Unfortunately, this isn't a social call. I need a meeting with Taker." I say.

I hear cussing, and then quiet. She must have went into the office.

"Must be bad if you're asking for a meeting with Prez. Let me see what he's got open." She states.

"It is. And because it involves me coming into DD territory, need let him know what's going on and any blowback" I reply.

I hear her take a deep breath and hiss. "Fuck woman. Ok. Can you be here in the morning?" She ask me.

"I'll head out tonight, it'll take me awhile, since I'm driving. I'll crash at a hotel when I get in town." I tell her.

"The fuck if you'll go to a hotel. You go straight to the clubhouse, I'll have a room ready for you." She replies.

"Ok woman. Damn your a pushy bitch." I laugh out.

"You know it. Now get your ass moving, I'd like to catch up when ya get here." Tisha says as she hangs up.

Looking up, my loves are walking out the door. Not looking happy.

"You need us to go with you?" Gunner asks me.

"Nope. Thanks tho. Have meeting with DDs Prez in the morning." I say not wanting to see their faces.

"Really Queen? Undertaker just agrees to a meeting by like that.?" Talon asks.

"Of course he would, he owes me." Is all I can say.

"Damn woman. How many other clubs owe you?" Gunner laughs out.

"Enough I'd say. There's still alot y'all don't know about me doing since I've been helping women." I growl out.

Huffing a breath, Talon ask me, "When are you leaving?"

"Soon as I get packed. It's a long drive. Can't fly. Too risky." I reply.