rapunzel, please lay down your hair cause the way that you drop it♥

Chapter one;

Mia's POV

i woke up early running to the bathroom to throw up for the hundred time thee last two week since me and Justin made love, he knew about me feeling bad that's why he said he would go to the shop to buy some pregnancy test, he also wanted to buy something else, i brushed my teeth looking into the mirror before washing my mouth with water, i walked into the bedroom slowly laying down on Justin's hotelroom bed, he's still on your working as hard as ever, i feel bad about making him worry so much for me cause i don't even know what's wrong with me, i haven't heard from my family at all, i know why i haven't heard from them it's cause they won't me to relax but how can i, they my family and i love them so much. i laid down on the bed slowly laying my hands on my stomach, it's been in a lot of pain lately it's making me nervous, the door opened and Justin walked in with a plastic bag.

Justin;" hey baby girl, i got it all without getting seen," he bent down and placed a peck on my lips before laying next to me, he cradled me into he's chest and rocked me slowly as i let a tear fall, he kissed my forehead before pulling me ontop of him, he looked into y eyes drying the tear away with he's tump.

Mia;" Justin, i'm scared." he held me tightly in he's arms again, i don't want to have a baby right now it would be so hard cause Justin he's really trying to do everything he can for me but if there also is a baby and he really wanna spend time with it too then he might not be able too, he rubbed my cheek lightly before kissing me again.

Justin;" listen to me baby girl, i am the reason you might be pregnant your my whole world, if we have a baby i'll be more than happy, i'll be here with you through it all, if your just sick in your stomach i'll take care of you." i nodded leaning my head on he's shoulder before closing my eyes, he rubbed my back in a comforting way as i was in my own thoughts, he's fans means the world to him i know they wouldn't want Justin to have a baby yet, yes he's an adult but i don't know if we're ready yet, there was a knock on the door.

Mia;" come in the door is open." i mumbled just loud enough for the person to hear, the door opened as scooter walked in, he sat on the edge of the bed looking at us, Justin was holding onto me probably thinking too.

Scooter;" how are you feeling Mia, i already called the doctor he said he would try to be here as fast as possible but he can make it to the tourbuss tomorrow." i nodded, smiling weakly at him, he's always so sweet and caring towards me.

Mia;" okay thank you scooter for calling him." scooter nodded as Justin took a deep breath before looking down at me nodding to tell me he would tell scooter.

Justin;" scooter you know how much i love Mia, right?." scooter nodded as Justin wrapped he's arms tightly around my waist grabbing my hips lightly, i leaned into he's chest.

Justin;" we think she might be pregnant so we brought some tests she's gonna take them and then we have the answers, i'm really sorry for disappointing you but i forgot the condom." i looked down ashamed as scooter breathing was the only sound we could here, before he laid a hand on each of our shoulders, making me look up at him so did Justin, he was smiling wide.

Scooter;" guys it's okay, Mia go take the test if it's positive i'm happy for you guys i know how much you guys love kids." i nodded before standing up walking to the toilet, i took the test before closing the door as i took the description out of the box reading through it before taking a deep breath, i did as the description said i should, i laid it on the sink and washed my hands before looking into the mirror, i was more than nervous my whole body was shaking as a tear ran down my cheek, yes i wanna have kids someday but now isn't the time, i could hear Justin talking to scooter as they waited too, there came a beep out of the test, i took a deep breath as the door opened, Justin walked inside wrapping he's arms around my waist before taking a look at the test, i was to scared to even look as Justin just held me tight in he's arms, he tilted my chin up before planting a kiss on my lips as i kissed back he rubbed my stomach slowly which made my eyes widen as he pulled away.