2

Your POV
I looked through my wardrobe and found a nice dress to wear for the weddings.

Your POVI looked through my wardrobe and found a nice dress to wear for the weddings

"It's simple, so I shouldn't attract attention." I said, looking at the dress. I lay it on my bed and gulped.
"Who am I kidding? When I go with Lucifer to the wedding he's going to, I'm probably going to be the only human there." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around myself. I felt like I was going to throw up and ran to the bathroom, dropping to my knees in front of the toilet and throwing up the contents of my stomach. I sniffed, staring at the lid of the toilet with a disappointed sigh.
"I'm worthless like this." I mumbled. My phone began to buzz and I grabbed it out of my back pocket. Emma was asking for a FaceTime and I sighed, answering and blocking the camera.
"(Y/N)? Sweetie, the camera's off." Emma said.
"I-It's for a g-good reason." I said, feeling awful. Emma was quiet for a while, staring into the camera.
"Hon, are you in the bathroom?" She asked with a sigh.
"Y-Yeah..." I mumbled.
"Why?" She asked, her arms crossed. I was silent for a few seconds and Emma raised an eyebrow.
"I-I threw up..." I said, quietly. Emma looked worried and leaned forward a bit.
"Stress?" She asked.
"K-Kinda... o-overthinking mostly..." I sighed.
"(Y/N), you've got to stop stressing so much." Emma sighed.
"Y-You're not the one w-with social anxiety!" I snapped, sniffing a little.
"I know, I know. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but you need to grow up a little. You can't just throw up every time you're stressed." Emma said. I glared at her and ended the call, putting my phone face down on the floor. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.
"(Y/N)? Where are you?" Lucifer's voice called.
'Why is he here? Is the wedding here already?' I thought, my brows furrowing.
"I-In here." I called, weakly. His head peeked around the bathroom door and his eyes widened.
"What happened?!" He exclaimed, walking in and kneeling next to me. He put a hand on my back and began to run little circles on my back.
"I-I got too s-stressed... a-and I threw up..." I mumbled, looking away from him. He hummed and sighed a little.
"So... I read up on you." He said, shuffling and sitting in a more comfortable position while still rubbing my back. I hummed and closed my eyes.
"How long have you had social anxiety for?" He asked.
"Y-Years... s-since I was t-twelve..." I sighed.
"Has it always been this bad?" He asked, seeming concerned.
'He's the King of the Underworld. He doesn't get worried over lowly humans like me.' I thought, glancing at him.
"T-Therapy m-made it worse..." I said, swallowing back some bile. Lucifer nodded and sat with me for a while.
"Do you want me to get you a glass of water or something?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow at him and nodded.
"S-Some water w-would be nice..." I mumbled. He nodded and got up.
"I'll be right back." He said, getting up. I weakly nodded and he left the bathroom, going to fetch me a glass of water.

Lucifer's POV
I went to her kitchen and looked around in confusion.
"Where in the nine circles of hell are the glasses?" I grumbled, scratching my head with one hand and the other resting on my hip. I shrugged and rummaged through the cupboards, trying to find glasses. I found them eventually and filled one with water. As the glass filled, my mind drifted back to (Y/N). The look of her half lying on the floor, propping her top half on the toilet seat with a weak look in her face. The skin around her face was pale and she looked tired.
'Is that what happens to humans with this type of anxiety?' I thought, furrowing my brows again.
'I actually feel kinda sorry for her. Kinda. It's her own fault she has anxiety. It shouldn't be my burden to carry too. But I kinda have to at least help her a little. I did make that deal with her after all. It'll make sure that both our asses don't get beaten.' I thought with a sigh. The glasses was almost full and I turned off the tap, going back upstairs. I looked at her for a second, considering just casting a spell to rid her of her anxiety. To stop her misery.
'I'm King of the Underworld, for fuck sake. I take pleasure in seeing others misery.' I thought, shaking my head a little. I knelt next to her again and handed her the glass of water.
"T-Thanks..." She mumbled, taking a sip of water. I nodded, my lips twitching at the edges. She sighed and closed her eyes.
"Y-You should probably go... there's p-probably more important t-things in Hell to d-deal with t-than me..." (Y/N) mumbled. I chuckled and rolled my eyes with smirk.
"I came to check on you because I was getting swarmed with succubi." I chuckled.
"I-Is that a r-regular occurrence?" She asked.
"Pretty regular." I said, rolling my eyes with a smirk.
"Heh. Wow." She said, opening an eye with a smile. Time froze for me, just for second. My heart began beating faster and heat rose to my cheeks at the sight of her smile.
'It's just a smile. Pull yourself together, Lucifer.' I thought, gulping a little and shuffling.
"What about you? Any relationships or anything?" I asked, leaning against the wall next to the toilet. Her smile disappeared and I frowned a little.
'But I liked her smile.' I thought, crossing my arms.
"N-No... M-My anxiety k-kinda prevents that..." She sighed, opening both eyes to look at me. I locked eyes with her, her (E/C) eyes pulling me in for a second before I looked away.
"Ouch. That's gotta suck." I said, quietly.
"Y-Yeah. It does." She replied.