1# Libra

This is from my sketch book ok. So no critism cause it's going to hurt my feelings. I'm very sensitive. Do not copy, redraw, or post my art. I hate when people do that and it hurts my feelings that a person would do that. Unless it's in your version and doesn't look mine I'm okay with that.

 Unless it's in your version and doesn't look mine I'm okay with that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                  Background
This is Libra. She's also my zodiac sign. Her birthday is October 12. She's a cardinal sign. Basely it means a sign that starts the beginning of a season. Which is fall. She's kind, loyal, fun, intelligent, ambitious, diplomatic, sensitive, and a procrastinator. She may be nice, but  don't get on her bad side. She need balance in her life. She hates it when people rush her, bossing her around, and chaos. Her planet is Venus. Venus represents love and beauty. She love art and romance. Her boyfriend is Leo. Her brother is Aries. Her favorite colors are pink, blue, green, and purple. All of them are passel colors. I also used those colors for her. I like the pose I chose for her. It matches her personality very well. Next is Scorpio.

 My Artजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें