1

Your POV
"(Y/N), come on! I'm getting married in a month and you still haven't got a date?!" Emma growled, her hands on her hips.
"I-I'm sorry, Emma. Y-You know how h-hard it is f-for me..." I mumbled, rubbing my arm.
"You could at least make an effort though! Look, I'd be happy if you brought someone. Heck, I'll even settle for a demon so long as you have a date." She sighed. I hugged myself and whimpered a little. Emma sighed and hugged me.
"Duncan is waiting in the car for me. I'll see you soon. And you better have a date!" Emma said, strictly. I nodded, looking down and Emma left. I walked to my living room, sitting and curling up on the sofa as I began to cry.
'I'm going to look like an idiot. I don't even have a date. I'm gonna be stared at for coming alone.' I thought, only fuelling my anxiety.
'Emma said she would even settle for a demon. Maybe I should try that. Not like it'll work anyway.' I thought, wiping my tears. I grabbed my phone and searched up how to summon a demon. I was relieved when I realised I had all the ingredients in my house already. I rushed around, collecting the items and went to my kitchen to perform the ritual. I shook as I drew the marks on the floor, placing the pieces in the right place. I muttered the incantation and the ritual began working.

Meanwhile in Hell...

Lucifer's POV
"What the fuck am I gonna do?! I don't have a fucking date for God's wedding and it's in a couple of days!" I groaned, putting my head in my hands as I stood in my office.
"You could bring one of your succubi, Sire." My advisor said, monotonously.
"Are you kidding?! I can't take one of them! They'll try to seduce anyone and everyone at the wedding! It'll cause a disaster! My relationship with Heaven is already unstable as it is!" I snapped at him. The floor beneath me began to glow in a summoning circle shape.
"What in Hell?!" I exclaimed as I was summoned to the mortal realm.

In your house...

Your POV
The marks began to glow and I shuffled back, weary of the glowing marks. I yelped as a flash of black light flashed, temporally blinding me. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at the circle. My eyes widened as I saw feet. My eyes trailed up the person's body until my eyes met theirs. I squeaked and jumped at the force of their stare.

 I squeaked and jumped at the force of their stare

"Name's Lucifer. Now tell me why you summoned me so I can get back to what I was doing. I'm in the middle of a crisis." He said, crossing his arms.
"U-Um, m-my name i-is (Y/N) (L/N). M-My sister said I-I needed a date for h-her wedding a-and I didn't know w-what else to do..." I mumbled, quietly. Lucifer smiled and walked over, crouching in front of me.
"Perfect. I need a date to a wedding too, actually. We can help each other. What'd ya say?" He said, holding out a hand to me. I lifted a shaking hand and hesitantly shook his hand. He grinned at me with his eyes closed, his messy black hair shifting as he tilted his head a little.
"W-When's the wedding y-you have to g-go to?" I asked, quietly.
"In a couple of days. Just be prepared within the next week." He said and patted my head with a low chuckle. I gulped and nodded.
"Alright then. I'll be seeing you soon, (Y/N)." He said, gently grabbing my chin with a smirk before disappearing in a puff of black smoke. I coughed a little, waving my hand to blow away the smoke. I was once again alone in my house.