•How you started dating/Characters•

R i c h i e
•You and Richie were friends with benefits. •For about 5 months now.
  •Just make out you nasties!
•The rules were simple:
  •Do not tell anyone.
  •Whenever the other needs you, they NEED       you.
  •And do not fall in love.
•Well you guessed right, both of you broke one of the rules. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE.
•You and Richie were at Richie's house on his bed, him on top of you, kissing your neck.
He break the contact with your neck to kiss you on the lips. You make eye contact, and almost as a whisper both of you said "I love you" With a scared voice you say "what about the rules" "Fuck that! I want you, I NEED you" but this need you was different from all the other times he has said I need you...

E d d i e
•You were trying to sleep, it was 2a.m
•You we're currently at Eddie's house, he called you to came over since his mom wasn't there, and he couldn't be alone.
•You both decided to sleepover.
•You hear little sobs, it was Eddie...
•"Eddie, are you okay?"
•You could hear his little sniffles "My mom... she said...I cannot see you again..."
•"Ohh..."
•"But y/n" he said, almost like a whisper. "I can't..." At this moment you were both face to face, both of your eyes looking between the others eyes and lips.
•Then you feel his lips on yours like a little peak (throwback to your first kiss chapter)
•He breaks the kiss "can I be your boyfriend?" You kiss him again, "of course, Bun" (bun stands for Bunny, a nickname that you called Eddie/ because he is little and fluffy.<- if you don't think the same fight me)

S t a n
•Ok, we are talking about Stan, so he asked you while fucki- ok, no...
•You were chilling in your house, alone.
•Watching a movie, while cuddling "as friends", you have kissed a few times, even make out one or two times, but nothing was stablished (neither you were friends with benefits, just some kisses here and there)
•He grabbed your hand while STANding (sorry not sorry) up, watching you directly into the eyes.
• "I love you y/f/n" and he kissed you as deeply as he could, you kissing back instantly. After a while you pulled apart. "I love you too...babe" He was smiling so fucking much, you were too.

B i l l
•After your first kiss
•"y/n, please don't compare yourself with Beverly, you are amazing..."
•Pause
•Looking straight into your eyes...
•"W-w-will you b-be my g-g-g-g..."
•"Girlfriend...?" 'you said insure about your answer, what if he didn't liked you, no, but he kissed you, and it sounds like...but what if...?'
you were overthinking about this situation.
•He simply nod kissing you again.
•You spended all the night cuddling and kissing.
•Yes, your mom came to pick you up, but when his mom called for you and neither of you replied, they went to Bill's room, guess what, you were holding each other, asslep, with huge smiles on your faces, so you spend the night over

a/n tomorrow I have school, kill me.
DuduQuViStories FrEdDy KrUeGeR