|Chapter Three|

"Hmmm...Pizza!"

"Correct!"

Steven and I were playing a game where you have to guess what's on the other's mind. "It's my turn!" I grinned as I began to think.

"Hey, Steven!... Ew, why are you hanging out with Y/n?" Connie, once again, busted in and crossed her arms with a disgusted face.

Steven frowned a bit, "She's my friend!"

She tapped her foot on the floor before standing me up and pushing me out the door, "Don't come back!"

This behavior has been increasing and frequent, especially when I hang out with Steven. I ran home, a crying mess and sobbed to my mom.

"Alright, hun...We'll move again." She petted my hair. I gave her a tight hug before walking to my room to take a nap.

'Timeskip'

As the last day of our packing arrived, I walked over to Steven's house. I haven't talked to him since that day Connie pushed me out. I knocked on the door gently, hoping he was there. "Hey Y/n! Long time, no see! Are we gonna play today?"

I tried to keep my composure before bursting out into tears and sobbing out, "I'm moving!"

He seemed confused before frowning deeply. I quickly hugged him and ran away to where my mom had started up the car. I got in and we drove away from Beach city. I put my earbuds on and fell asleep.