Chapter 20: Followed

Start from the beginning

After getting the Weibo and phone number of the man he wanted to pursue, Yan Mu Lins face brightened up, Then Ill go back first? See you again next time. He showed a broken-hearted at having to leave face.

Shao Nuo Yu felt that this childs emotions were written right on his face. He found it very interesting. Him being emotionally affected must be because of that. Really have the impulse to spoil him. En. Impulse.

It took quite a while for Shao Nuo Yu to discover that having impulses and being emotionally affected had never existed in his past life, but now, it came in full swing. On the outside, however, he calmly nodded his head, and patted Yan Mu Lins head: Okay, go. Be careful.

Thinking about the unexpected concern of Shao Nuo Yu, Yan Mu Lins shameless face surprisingly turned hot. He walked to steps away, and turned around: You too. Then, Im really going back.

Shao Nuo Yu felt more and more that Yan Mu Lin was especially adorable, so he coudlnt help but promise him: Once I have time, Ill call you for a meal.

Yan Mu Lin agreed, Good!

Shao Nuo Yu couldnt restrain himself and laughed: Goodbye.

Yan Mu Lin scratched his nose and ran back to their room. He was like a teenager who just started p.u.b.erty, he felt foolish.

After returning to the room, he restored his usual appearance. Just now, because of that incident, no one wanted to continue playing. Zhu Ying Chen and Xie Li Na was busy drinking and chatting. They wanted to guess the ident.i.ty of the man just now, he was too familiar. The others also began to do something else. Yan Mu Lin also went back to the seat beside Min Tong Shu.

He drank some more beer with Min Tong Shu, but he was still sober. After remembering that he had to return home, he stopped drinking and laid on the sofa. Yan Mu Lin placed his chin on his hand as he listened to Director Chen and his seniors chat. As he listened, his mind began to wander. He did not know who first said that they would return home, but Director Chen and several seniors began to leave. Yan Mu Lin shook the sleeping Min Tong Shu and told him that they could return home.

Hey, hey. We can go now.

Ill take a taxi back to school. Your house is nearer, so Ill first send you back, Brother Min.

Go.

They then said good-bye to the other people. Zhu Ying Chen and the others said for him to take care. Xie Li Na even said: Right now, youre still young. You must learn how to be calm and collected. Dont take things to heart, and if you can, then go to your older sisters and we can talk about it. Dont worry too much about those who curse you in the Internet. They all have nothing better to do, okay?

Although he did not know what she wanted to convey, Yan Mu Lin still nodded: If I need to, then I would definitely look for you brothers and sisters. Thank you all. Then, Ill send Brother Min back. See you next time!

He waved goodbye.

When they got on the car, Min Tong Shu quickly changed from intoxicated to sober. He asked Yan Mu Lin: What did they mean about you running into trouble?

Yan Mu Lin shook his head: I dont know. I havent done anything these days, there shouldnt have been any problems.

Min Tong Shu watched as Yan Mu Lin looked at him innocently, and decided to stop asking. In turn, Yan Mu Lin did not ask why he pretended to be drunk. The two talked about what ratings would Pan Jinlian might get on the first day. An action series depended on the first days ratings.

In his previous world, anime did not have development potential unlike in this world. Yan Mu Lin sighed. He sincerely hoped that Pan Jinlian would do well. Perhaps he could get better roles by relying on having Pan Jinlian in his resume.