“Wha-"

“You are meeting him there tomorrow! I will be there too” and she literally storms out of the door.

“Weirdo" Zayn takes a deep breathe of relief, damn, dealing with this sister can be stressing!

“Oh and...” her head suddenly poked from the door, startling Zayn “don't hate me!” She screamed before slamming the door before Zayn can ask what she has done.

“I hope tomorrow never comes" he wishes.

But tomorrow always come!

Next day,

Zayn’s heart was beating loud in his chest as he stood in front of a small cafe. His cheeks and nose were flushed pink thanks to mercy of November cold. For some reason he was trying to look presentable, even if he was still not very sure about the whole marriage thing.

But Olivia said it was someone he already knew, so maybe that’s a good/ positive sign, one thing that can calm Zayn's raging pulses. Standing in front of the cafe and staring the open sign wasn’t going to help much so he took a deep breath and went inside.

Warm air invaded his senses as the door closed behind, the cosy cafe with overwhelming smell of coffee gave a soothing vibe to his mind. Though spotting a face who excited jumped off her chair to grab his attention made him growl internally.

As he made his way over, he found a figure sitting beside her, facing his back towards him. He noticed one more person sitting on the table and a smile curved his lips. Of course, his sister included his best friend in her little plan.

“hey Oliv” he miffed her hair, earning a slap on his hand with a followed ‘fuck off' , he just shrugged his shoulders “And she included you too, Harry?” he asks, arching an eyebrow at his friend who was immediately making room for him to sit.

“of course, she did! Someone has to play the best man role"

Zayn growled and flopped himself on the chair, eyes hesitantly falling on the person in front of him. And in an instant all his nervousness suddenly twisted into confusion on seeing the guy who was staring back him with eyes full of interest.

“Louis? Seriously?” He asks Olivia who raised both her eyebrow in question and snapped his head back at Louis when he heard a amused chuckle leaving his mouth.

“I like where you're going with that, Malik, but calm your tits its not me you're going to marry" Louis snaps back, making Zayn roll his eyes.

“Then who is it?” He asks particularly no one yet everyone. And honestly he was a bit disappointed because he may not know Louis all that much but one thing he knew was Louis is a good man, and he may not mind introducing Louis to his family, well as they were his main priority in this situation. Even thinking about his dad's reaction when he will break the news is causing Zayn nightmares so he better have someone worth introducing.

And Zayn was in the cyclone of his thoughts when he saw him coming, almost as in slow motion he busted through the door, rubbed his arms aggressive to seek some warmth and Zayn's blood instantly bloiled.

“What the fuck is he doing here?” Zayn demands, hands curling into tight fist as he refused to take eyes off the man who was stupidly looking around for a familiar face.

“About that, Zaynie” Olivia clears her throat, her voice soaked in absolute guilt “I think its for our mutual benef-"

And his eyes finally met Zayn’s, his soft confused face quickly turning into a frown, an annoyed frown matching the hatred in his eyes. He just stood there staring back at Zayn, maybe considering to walk out since no one acknowledged his presence.