Chapter Four

YOUR POV

My baby sister hates me, she hates my boyfriend....with I really don't blame her for, sometimes I hate him too, but she hates ME!! What have I ever done for her to hate me? I'm a good sister, I give her anything she wants, hell I spoil her rotten... so why would she hate me!?

Diggy : *walks in* Baby you really gotta stop crying..

Y/n : *cries* You don't understand..

Diggy : I gotta little sister too.. She tell me that she hates me plenty of times... *shrugs* Don't bother me..

Y/n : You're a guy, it's not suppose to. Nicki's never said that before...I'm a terrible fuckin sister!!!

Diggy : If you're a terrible sister, I'm a terrible brother.

Y/n : *looks up at him*

Nichole : *walks in*

Y/n : *wipes tears*

Nichole : Mommy told me to say sorry... *folds arms* But I'm not..

Diggy : Nic!!

Y/n : *gets up* *walks in bathroom* *cries on the sink*

Diggy : *crouches down* *looks at Nichole* Stop being mean to your sister..

Nichole : She was being mean first..

Diggy : *pinches bridge of nose* *closes eyes* *sighs deeply* Nichole, go downstairs with mommy..

Nichole : *leaves*

Diggy : *sits all the way down* *puts arms on knees* *sighs* Y/n come out the bathroom..

Y/n : *cries* Leave me alone!

Diggy : *gets up* *walks over to bathroom* *opens door* *sees you crying on the sink* *locks door* *walks in between you legs* Stop crying.. *wipes you tears* She didn't mean it..

Y/n : *sniffles* How would you know?

Diggy : *raises his eyebrow at you* Didn't you say that she was five? Fuck she got to hate in five years?

Y/n : *shrugs* Me..

Diggy : *shakes his head* She's just mad cause you were mean to her..

Why does that start to make a lot of sense? I've never been mean to her, I given her everything she's ever wanted....aside from being with Kodie, instead of Daniel. I somewhat like Kodie, JUST like. But Dan's my bestfriend, I can't do that to him....I can't lead him on or break his heart. I just can't.

Why does he always have to be right? Right about not being happy with Kodie, me wanting to leave him, about Nichole & my feelings. I'm so vulnerable....I just wanna be made love too..

Y/n : *sighs* *sniffles* Okay..

Diggy : *steps back*

Y/n : *jumps off sink*

Diggy : *steps forward*

Y/n : *looks at him*

Diggy : You know she loves you, right?

Y/n : *nods*

Diggy : Then why you cryin? You know she ain't mean it...

Y/n : She never said that to me before..

Diggy : *smirks* Get used to it. She's five.. *steps back*

Y/n : *smiles* *shakes head* *walks off*

DIGGY'S POV

*Later on*

Y/n / Diggy : *make out*

Diggy : *lays you down on sofa* *still kissing you* *runs his hand up you shirt*

Y/n : *moans* We should stop..

Diggy : *sits up* *sighs* Yeah.. *wipes mouth*

Y/n : *sits up* *looks at him* I want to, I do. I just don't wanna lead you on, especially since I'm not leaving Kodie anytime soon..

Diggy : *looks at you* *looks away* *gets up*

Y/n : *grabs his arm* Daniel!

Diggy : *snatches away* *walks off*

Y/n : Daniel please!! *cries*

Diggy : Do you not understand the feelin I have for you? How much I fuckin love you? How much I wanna just-- *stops himself* *shakes head* Doesn't even matter. Like you said, you ain't leaving Kodie anyway..

Y/n : Daniel, I love you!

Diggy : You don't mean it.. *walks off*

Y/n : *jumps up* *runs over to him* *grabs him & pulls him into a kiss* I love you. Daniel, I love you so much. I'm just afraid...afraid that he'd try to kill me.

Diggy : *shakes his head* He ain't that crazy, if he knows what's best for him. *kisses you* I love you too Y/n.

Y/n : *smiles* *pecks his lips*

Diggy : *picks you up* *kisses your neck* *walks upstairs*

Y/n : *giggles*

Kissing every inch of Y/n's body, making her body quiver, her knees buckle & exploring every curve on her body....it was new to me, but then again not really. The way she kissed me, the way I kissed her...leading each other on, I was surely satisfied.

Y/n & I made love all night, we even woke up & did it again in the shower. I can't lie about how I feel about her, and I'm pretty sure I showed it enough last night. Something's are just meant to be & that thing is me and Y/n..

*At your house*

Diggy : You don't have to go back..

Y/n : *looks at the house* Yes I do.. *looks at him* If I don't come back, he'll get really mad.

Diggy : *rolls his eyes* *sighs* I guess..

Y/n : *pecks his lips* Behave.. *playfully pops his hand*

Diggy : *chuckles* Yes mama.. *kisses you*

Y/n : *smiles* *gets out of his car* *walks in the house* *gasps & drops keys* THE FUCK!??

Kodie/Girl : *stops fuckin*

Kodie : *pulls out* *grabs boxers* Y/n, baby..