.
.
.

Katsuki was searching the whole castle in search of the small Omega, getting extremely anxious. I've fucked up... He thought to himself with a grimace. He was reaching the room in which he was going to give his future mate, beginning to give up all hope. This was the last room in the entire castle that had yet to be searched, he had already looked everywhere else. With a nervous sigh, he twisted the door handle and pushed opened the door. He saw the freckled male laying in the center of one of the many pillow piles he had his servants arrange, sleeping peacefully. Katsuki walked over to him, getting on his knees and brushing a curl out of his face. He smiled to himself, just staring at his sleeping face for a while. A small dribble of drool dripped down his chin, soft lips slightly ajar. He sighed with a shake of his head, picking his tiny body up bridal style and walking back to his bedroom, cradling the boy close to his chest. I'll be better... He closed the door with his foot when he walked back into his bed chambers, placing Izuku softly onto the mattress. He covered him up with the warm blanket, getting in beside him, not getting under the blanket himself as to put a boundary between them. He truly did want to be respectful, despite his earlier actions. It was sunset now, he had spent well over half the day looking for Izuku, but he wasn't mad. It was his fault he ran, he shouldn't have let himself fall into a temporary rut like that. Izuku subconsciously snuggled closer to him in his sleep, Katsuki burying his nose in his unruly hair with a small grin. With a relaxed hum, he let sleep take him away, holding the greenette close to his body protectively. He wanted this man to be his mate.

.
.
.

Katsuki awoke the next morning with the space beside him empty. He shot up in a panic, looking around the room for the Omega that was in his arms when he fell asleep. He found him trying to open the locked door, "What are you doing?" He asked with a sigh.

"Leaving, are you blind?" He snarled with a glare.

"You snarky ass Omega..." Katsuki chuckled, carding his fingers through his blond locks with a yawn.

"Yep, and you're a rapist, so if you'll excuse me," He opened the door, expecting to just be able to walk out without any trouble. He ran straight into a broad chest, getting pushed back into the room as he growled in protest.

"Thanks, shitty hair. Can't have him running off again like that...." The King said, a frown on his face as he let the Omegas words sink in, feeling horrible for letting himself lose control like he had yesterday.

"Are you serious!? You can't keep me here forever!" He growled, eyes narrowing at the red head who had blocked his path, then turning to the Draconian King with fury embedded in his green orbs.

Izuku tried to run by him, but his attempt was to no avail when an arm was draped around his waist, stopping him from doing so. "Just calm down—"

Izuku sneered as Katsuki pulled him to his chest, "I'm not your Omega, and I never will be! Let me go!" He stomped in foot, quite literally throwing a tantrum.

"You will be, though.... Hopefully..." Katsuki chuckled.

"Never!" He yelled, crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.

"Eh, we'll see.." The guard said, he and the explosive male started a conversation, Katsuki refusing to let the Omega go.

"Can you please let me go at least?" He asked with a sigh.

Katsuki glanced down at him, before rubbing soothingly at his waist with his thumb. Izuku sighed, relaxing in the Alpha's grip and having to stifle a purr at the affection. After a few minutes of the King and the guard talking, the red head departed, leaving the two alone in the luxurious bedroom. Katsuki pulled Izuku to the bed, sitting down and pulling him into his lap, rocking them back and forth playfully, though the Omega only yawned, clearly displeased. The blond placed his face in Izuku's neck, greedily inhaling the deliciously sweet scent, a low hum of satisfaction escaping his lips, his warm hands tracing his fingers over Izuku's soft stomach in an almost comforting manner. All the while, Izuku sat there with an annoyed expression. He wanted to be in his tent in the forest eating wild berries and enjoying life, but he was stuck here with a cocky Alpha who wanted him to be his mate, even though he kept refusing. Suddenly, Izuku's stomach growled loudly, a chuckle erupting from Katsuki who hugged him tightly. "Hungry, pup?" Izuku flushed red at the pet name, pouting as the male laughed.

"Fuck off.. but.. yes.." Izuku sighed.

"Tell me your name and I might consider getting you pancakes," The Alpha smirked, taking the opportunity to learn more about the boy.

Izuku's eyes lit up at the mention of the sweet food he hadn't tasted since he was barely four years old, his mouth salivating at the very thought. "P-pancakes?" He asked, nervously looking up.

"As many as you want. All for the small price of letting me know your name," Katsuki husked into his ear with a coo, he was going to get him food either way, but he wanted to know who he wan courting.

Izuku thought about the Alpha's offer momentarily, quickly deciding he needed food more than he needed to be stubborn. "Izuku. Midoriya Izuku.." He answered, his stomach growling again.

"Alright, Izuku, I'll get you those pancakes now," The King smiled, getting up with a smirk. Rolling his eyes, Izuku went to stand up, but was pulled back by two firm hands gripping his hips. He was lifted off the ground with ease, turned around, and practically forced to wrap his legs around Katsuki's waist as he gripped his waist. Without giving him a chance to process what was happening, Katsuki started walking out of the bedroom and towards the dining hall, holding the greenette close. Once there, he set the Omega down in a chair, signalling for a peppy guard with bubblegum pink hair to watch over him, then leaving to walk to the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later, eyeing the two in confusion as the guard smiled nervously, holding Izuku over her shoulder. "What the hell?" He snickered.

"He tried to escape, Sir. The stubborn little shit tried to run done the hallway...." She snorted, Izuku groaning in frustration.

"Of course he did... " Katsuki shook his head with an amused smile.

"Let me go! Get some other Omega, anyone besides me! You have literally thousands of Omegas that would be your mate in a heartbeat, so why the fuck would you choose me!?" He started to thrash in Ashido's hold, the girl setting him down. Izuku turned to face the Alpha angrily, practically fuming.

"Exactly that.. " The male muttered.

"What?" Izuku blinked.

"You're not like every other Omega I've met, You don't care about my status, nor are you dead set on taking my wealth," Katsuki sighed. The guard awkwardly left, and the blond continued. "You're different.. I like your personality, you're not afraid to yell at me, or curse at me... I.... like you.. please just think about being my mate..." Katsuki looked down at his bare feet, not daring to look at the Omega.

Izuku looked at the Alpha, dumbfounded, taking a moment to process what he had just heard. Well then... As if escaping wasn't hard enough as it is..

____________________________________

How did you like this chapter? I spent a couple days on this, hope you enjoyed. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

2142 words