Room for Dessert

Niall's POV

We went bak to their house for cake and ice cream.

They had a nice little flat. We all gathered around the table with a huge cake that was written on in purple icing, 'Happy 18th Birthday Elizabeth!'

When I first saw it, my stomach growled.

Sarah lit the candles, and after she lit them she slowly stuck her finger in the fire. What was she doing?! Abruptly, I ran over the chairs and pulled them out and asked 'what were you doing?!'

She simply stated, "oh just a trick my dad taught me. See watch." She stuck her finger through the fire and didn't say a word. "See? It doesn't hurt! Wanna try?"

When she said her dad I felt a shiver go through my spine. It made me think of the past he and I have had. I quickly regained my composure.

So I stuck my finger gently in the fire the way she did and it didn't hurt at all. Embarrassed, I said "Oh....hahah"

She said 'it's okay' and smiled.

Que butterflies.

The lads and I started to sing to Elizabeth, Harry doing a solo. He hasn't been able to take her eyes off her!

Sarah cut the cake and then gave everyone a piece and a few scoops of ice cream. When I took my first bite, I practically moaned it was so good. So I asked, "where did you get this cake?"

Sarah laughed and said "I made it silly! It's a Triple Chocolate Torte cake. It's from scratch."

She can cook!? Can this girl be even more perfect?

I replied, "Well it's the best cake I've ever had." She blushed.

Even more butterflies

---------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV

We all finished eating, and I think Niall really liked the cake I made.

Liam, being the responsible person he is, said it was time for them to leave. As soon as he said that, Niall's face dropped, and said, "sooo.... I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"Of corse! You can text me anytime!" I say.

"Well goodnight then." He said with a smile. Then he had this intense look on his face that looked like he was going to say something. Like he wanted to say or do something more but was in an inner battle contemplating on what to do. Then he turned an walked back to the awaiting car.

I walked back inside our flat and began to wash dishes as I heard my phone go off.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM:

Niall Horan;)

************************************

AAAHHHH don't you just love cliffhangers? What was the deal with Niall and Sarah's dad Sorry it's so short. I wanted to update, so here you are. New chapter tomorrow. Stay tuned