A Sorta Date

Sarah's POV

I had reservations to meet Elizabeth at a classy restraunt. All I needed to do was get dressed. Since it was a fancier venue, I had a sophisticated dress and accessories.

My dress was a soft mint green with an empire waist and silvery design on the top. It flowed very nicely. As for accessories I had nude heels on, a silver bracelet an matching earrings.

It was when I was in the shower when I had the idea. As soon as I got done showering, I sent Niall a text saying:

Hey are you busy later tonight? -S

Almost instantly he responded as I heard my familiar text message ring

Nope. ;) -N

I replied:

Do you and the lads mind going to dinner with Elizabeth and I? It would mean the world to me if you did:)-S

Again as soon as I put my phone down it rings again.

Of corse! Anything for you.;) Where and when are we going to meet? What restraunt? -N

The new restraunt, Octane. Please wear formal clothing.:) and I have a limo ready for us so how about we drop by your place around 7:15? Reservations are at 7:45 so be ready outside by then. -S

Sounds great. Can't wait to see you!-N

Me too! -S

:)-N

I set my phone down and finish getting ready. I just about finish curling my long blonde hair. It flows in loose curls around me. My hair is naturally curly, but this gives it a more polished look. I apply mascara, light eyeliner and eyeshadow, and lipgloss. That's when the doorbell rings.

I open the door and its my best friend, Elizabeth.

"Aagghhhh you look beautiful, birthday girl!!!" I as I give her a hug.

"You're not too shabby yourself, blondie."

I grab my purse and the gift bag with her present in it. We walk out the door and the limo is already there.

"YOU DIDN'T" She practically yells.

"Oh but I did." It is her golden birthday after all.

"AHHHH thank you so much bestie!!" If only she knew how much better it was going to get for her.

We sit down in the limo and I hand her her present.

"You didn't have to." She said.

"Come on now, it's your birthday! And your my best friend. Now open it!"

She begins to pull the tissue paper out of the and pull out the CD.

"OH MY GOD IT ISN'T IS IT."

"It is, it is."

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU EVEN GOT IT SIGNED!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"she screamed.

"You're welcome. But you may want to calm down." I say

"How do you expect me to calm down when you give me THAT."

That's when her five idols walk into the limo in tuxs'

Her jaw drops open and then closes and says "U-umm H-h-hii."

I start to giggle as her face turns red.

"Well, your friend here asked us to join you two for your birthday dinner." Niall said in his thick Irish accent. Gosh it was so cute. He then winked at me and we both blushed.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SARAH."

This makes all of us laugh.

We are all squished together in the limo, Louis, Liam, me, and Niall on one side and Zayn, Harry, and Elizabeth on the other.

We arrive at the restraunt shortly.

I can't help but notice how great Niall looks in that tux.

---------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I am speechless.

I am breathless.

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe how Sarah looked tonight.

When I first laid eyes on her tonight, I felt butterflies in my stomach. The way that dress fit her, the way her hair fell around her body was just gorgeous. I was speechless.

We get to the restraunt and I help her out of the car and hold the door open for her, being the gentleman I am.

We walk in and see a beautiful venue. A little coy pond and waterfall, lilies, and an assortment of flowers. It pales in comparison to Sarah's beauty though. That dress is perfect on her. Her hair was flawless. She was pretty short, but with her heels i still had some height on her. Me being 5'7" and her being 5'0".

We were taken to a secluded area, with a round table. We sat in this order: me, Sarah, Louis, Harry, Elizabeth, Zayn, and Liam. I was sure to snag a spot next to Sarah.

The waitress came to our table an we put our order in. I got a raspberry iced tea because I didn't know if Sarah drank or not, and I don't know of she like people who drink and I don't want to ruin my chance with her.

We all ordered our food and it came pretty quickly. It was delicious. But hey. I like all food.

When we first say down, I said to sarah, "You look gorgeous tonight."

She blushed a bright pink as she said "you look great too."

Now it was my turn to blush. Gosh she was so cute when she blushed.

I decided to get to know we a little better. She was 18 years old, and I was 19 years old, so I was a year older. I decided to ask her about school.

"So, do you attend college or anything?" I asked.

"I do actually. I started my second year at Notre Dame this fall." She replied.

"But you're 18, shouldn't this be your first?"

"Umm I actually skipped a grade or two haha." Damn. She goes to Notre Dame AND skipped a grade?!

Louis overheard this and said "For God's sake Niall, she's a genius!"

She blushed at his remark.

He then continued and said "So isn't your school nicknamed the fighting irish?" She nodded. "If you didn't know, Niall's just a wee bit Irish."

Remind me to thank Louis for giving me props with my princess.

This made her laugh and say "Really? I didn't notice!"

So then I asked her what she was going to major in. Louis looked interested in it as well.

"I'm actually majoring in Microbiology."

"HOLY SHIT NIALL SHE'S SMART." Louis proclaimed.

This made us laugh and we continued with our dinner.

We all walked out together, but Sarah said she had to go pay, so I went with her. While she was digging around in her purse for her credit card, I quickly pulled out mine and handed it to the lady. She swiped it and said "Have a nice day." Sarah said "You didn't have to do that you know." As she looked up at me.

I simply said, "my pleasure." We then joined the others in the limo. I noticed Sarah was shivering so I took off my coat and gave it to her. She said thank you and winked at me. Oh here come the butterflies.

************************************Possible update tomorrow.

I love feedback by the way!