Demons.

Demons

Chapter 1:

"They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go.."

Zayn's POV

I looked at the blond guy sprawled helplessly on the floor as I delivered another kick to his gut. "Why are you doing this to me?" he hissed. I sat down on my toes and stared right into his piercing grey eyes, pulling his hair with all the force inside my muscles, not losing the eye contact.

"Master's orders," I replied with a sly grin, punching him on his nose. I was sure it was broken by now. "Tell this to anyone, and a lot worse will happen to you," I said leaving the unconscious guy alone in the narrow alley. I took a napkin out of my backpack and cleaned the blood off my fists.

I walked onto the streets, acting like I hadn't been in a bloody massacre two minutes ago. Ignoring remarks from five year olds about my "hedgehog-ish hair", I started walking to my school

I entered the same gate, the same building where I had felt broken and crushed, where my life had become a living hell but people understood now that they dare not mess with me other wise I could crush their skull between my knees

"Where the hell have you been?" a voice behind me said. I turned around to be face to face with my best friend, Percy, staring angrily at me."Three days. It's been three days, Malik, since you left me in this hell hole to face the sufferings of collage alone. I mean, what kind of a best friend does that?"

"Sorry, Perc, I was busy."

"Busy. Busy?!" He mocked me.

"Yeah, I know all about what busy means you were most probably "hanging" with girls." he said.

"Shut up." I replied with a grin.

"Let's get to class." He said. "Oh, did you hear there is a new girl? Niall says she's fine."

"So?" I don't have time for girls. Well, at least relationships with girls.

"Just saying." He shrugged. We started walking towards arts while Percy filled me in about his latest invention, the Pizza Burrito. Honestly, I didn't listen to a word he was saying. "It's cheesy, it's- Hey Zayn bro? Are you listening?"

"No," I said truthfully "I don't want to vomit before art." He smirked.

"Alright then, I'll laugh at you when Gordon Ramsey begs me to tell him the recipe." He said opening the door.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior but smiled any way.

Walking towards my seat, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Excuse me." I said to the new girl who obviously didn't know who she was. "Get off my seat."

"Aw. Nice to meet you too," she grumbled sarcastically.

"You don't know the rules, do you?" I said returning the sarcasm. "DONT EVER MESS WITH ME!" I screamed in her face.

"Why?" She said "Do you own this place?"

"I kinda do." I said with as much pride as I could muster. Who does she think she is?

"Huh. That's kind of funny. The last I heard the school was owned by the government." I heard a couple 'oooohs' in the class. As I was just about to scream at the whole class Percy put a hand on my shoulder and said "It's just a seat, dude." I had almost forgotten he was there but I guess he was starring at this blonde chick he has a crush on.

"This isn't over yet," I whispered in her ear and sat on a seat next to Percy.

"Alright class," Professor Hobart said. "First off I'd like to apologize about being a little late, I was busy researching about your assignment today. This ones interesting. I'll randomly give each one of you a phobia and you guys have to make a, let's say, demon out of your given phobia. Any questions?"

Nobody raised their hand. "Alright then, Hazel would you like to pick it out first." So that was her name. She didn't object. I watched as she slowly stood up. She put her hand in the black bag Professor was holding.

"Chronophobia!" He announced "That is, the fear of time." She walked back to her desk, a little confused.

"Zayn Malik." He said "You're up." I walked up to 'bart and quickly snatched a slip out of his bag.

"Ehem," he cleared his throat just when I was about to go back. "You're supposed to read it to the class."

"Oh. Hadephobia." I said. I looked up to professor and raised my eyebrow and gave him a questioning look. He knew right then I didn't understand what it meant. You see, I'm not what you call an A plus student.

"It means the fear of hell." I nodded and went back to my chair, already deep in thought about this assignment. Art was the only subject I liked. I could just throw all my pain and hurt out and call it art. The fear of hell. That sounds interesting.

All I had to draw was what I see in the mirror because, like most people call me, I am a walking hell.

----------------------------------------------
A/n
Hey, guys! Thank you for reading this book it really means a lot to Izza and I. Excuse our spelling and grammar mistakes because English isn't our native language. Percy belongs to rick riordan, I didn't make him and um happy reading. :)x