Intro : The Joestar family

A very long time ago, a rich man with the name of Joestar had a peaceful life with his wife, and their baby, Jonathan. But one day, travelling on carriage while the night was falling and the wind blowing, the carriage falled on a crevasse. The wife of the rich man was already dead, but Joestar was able to survive. A poor man, with the name of Brando, saved his life that night. Joestar asked how was the baby, but sadly, "he died with his mother" said the poor man. Joestar, for thanking him for saving him, promised to Brando that he will always be here for him if he need help. That night, the life of Brando changed forever.
What Joestar didn't know is that Brando was a bad man. The truth is that the baby wasn't dead. But Brando take him with him because "he can be a good helper later". It was his chance to not be alone anymore.

Brando treated the little Jonathan like a servant. He was beating him, sending him do the bad work like stealing, and even at his young age, let a man touch him for saving money. He didn't even give him a name. But Jonathan didn't had the choice that obey. Because he wanted to protect someone. The real son of Brando, Dio Brando.
When he was only 8, Brando met a women. The women falled in love with him, or with the man he wasn't. Later, they get married. And he was beating her. Why ? Because she wanted to protect the little Jonathan from him. She was treating Jonathan like her own son. But then she had Dio, and died by making him live. Because Jonathan known how he will treat him when Dio will grown, he decided to protect the son of the women he was considering like his mother. All his life, Jonathan was doing the bad work while Dio was educated and most of the time alone studying or writing. Jonathan was not seeing Dio very much, because he was busy doing the bad work and taking the angriness of Brando at his place. He was protected him without Dio even known anything.
But one day, while Jonathan was 20 and Dio 12, Brando died of sickness. Then, Jonathan remembered the name of the friend of Brando, Joestar, and had decided to send him a letter calling for help. Of course, Joestar, Dio  being now orpheline, did take him and treat him like his son. While Dio was being educated like a real gentleman, Jonathan, who was always by his side, became the butler of Dio in the Joestar's house. Finally, Dio and Jonathan will be able to know each other better. While Joestar, of course, didn't know at all his dead son was in his house.