𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Lyssa come on, you're not fine" Olivia said breaking the silence and getting up from the bean bag chair. They all hugged her tightly, knowing the problem. They knew what she went through and it's hard to get over things like that.

"Your stomach is beautiful. Embrace it, wear it, own it" Brooke said as a smile made its appearance on Alyssa's face.

"It just shows that your a warrior, you beat the odds" Jaylen cosigned.

"I guess so" she chuckled, standing up.

"Look at that ass" Olivia slapped her butt, causing Alyssa to turn around.

"Aye chill blood" she laughed. Olivia stood up and patted away Alyssa's tears with her thumbs.

"Seriously, what do y'all want?" Alyssa asked as her resting bitch face quickly made its appearance.

"But like why do we always gotta want something?" Brooke asked.

"I know you, so tell me" she laughed.

"We just came to check on you, that's all" Olivia placed her cross body onto her left shoulder before grabbing her phone.

"The lies y'all tell" she shook her head.

"Alright there's a party tonight" Jaylen said as Alyssa's eyes scanned over each of them as they waited for an answer from her.

"I knew it was something, but I'll pass" Alyssa stated as she shook her head.

"Loosen up, it's just to take your mind off of things" Jaylen said.

"Nope" she went to the island to grab her keys as Olivia trailed every step. "Stop following me blood" she laughed as she pushed her body back with her forearm before walking back into the living room.

"I'm dead, but you getting out this house" Olivia said as she and Brooke headed towards the door.

"Whatever" she grabbed a box full of packages as Jaylen grabbed the other and they proceeded out the door. She didn't feel the need to go out and party. She wasn't gonna let her friends swiftly take her out of her comfort zone to do it either.

"Come on Alyssa stop being so lame. Live your life while you can, get drunk" Olivia said as they stepped onto the elevator. "You won't be able to do these things when you get older"

"I'm not being lame, and I know that but I don't care. Im not going to do it now nor later" She chuckled as she pressed the button to go down to the second floor.

"Yes you are, you never get out of the house Alyssa. You haven't been out since-"

"Pease don't even mention it" Alyssa threw her hand up as she walked out of the elevator. Proceeding out of the door. Placing the box down, she took the key from her purse to pop the trunk.

"Alyssa all we're saying is get out of the house sometimes. You can't let that one incident scare you away from parties" Olivia said as she stood close beside Alyssa, obviously trying to agitate her.

"Back up dude, why do you keep following my every move?" Alyssa laughed as she slightly pushed her back. Picking up the box, she placed it into the trunk.