Boy's Will Be.... Girls?? Pt.2

Start from the beginning

She grabs a scythe from behind the door and aimed it at my head.

"Wut?"

"What is your name!"

"Ross! I mean, crap, Rose."

She exhales and tosses the scythe to the side flopping onto me hugging me tightly. The smell of cigarettes and whiskey hit my nose. The scent of roses and dirt floats around her head.

"So," I muse myself, "rough morning?"

"I lost my dick, I thought is was cool until I realized that you guys have to do scary shit, you guys can have babies, and I am hot, I don't want someone taking me away and-"

"Alrighty, you need to chill, I didn't know this is how you were going to act."

I push her to the side, tears are in her eyes. A drunk mess, Offender is obviously having issues.

"Are you bleeding?"

"Yesssss!"

She wails out tears leaving her eyes. I want to laugh, but I don't. I smile softly and put her on the bed. She sits there wiping her eyes, getting angry at her tears so she wipes them away faster.

"Okay so good thing you have your own bathroom, you are a totally different person right now."

"Rose I will kick your ass and then hang you in a tree like an ornament if you don't shut up."

I laugh at that, and pick her up and walk her to the bathroom. I set her on the counter and sigh as I hand her a pad. She snatches it from my hands.

"You probably shouldn't drink while on your period."

"I'm sorry I was bleeding out of an area that doesn't belong to me, please pardon my fucking calming methods."

"You are pardoned."

She smacks me, I groan in pain.

"I thought you would be hella cool with this."

"Yeah well, anyone hears about this Imma fuck you until you are nothing but a wet mess full of trenidals and my cum."

"Too vivid. Too early."

She hums. I stand there starring at the wall until I feel hands wrapping around my waist. Chills run up my spine.

"Still got an affect on you even as a woman."

I roll my eyes and turn to the woman.

"You still have that stupid smirk."

She sighs and leans her head on my chest.

"I know, but I am still me just, I don't look like it today."

I clench my jaw as she rubs her breasts on me. I feel an off feeling, as if my muscle is being pulled. She pulls back and smirks wider.

"What have we here?"

Ah shit I have a dick.

"You are rubbing the tatas on me."

"You know what is so great for being a man?"

I sigh and walk out of that conversation. I feel hands back on me that push me onto the floor onto my stiff muscle. I groan in pain.

"I know how to hurt and please you."

She sits ontop of my hardness and wiggles her butt.

"Yep and I gotta go."

"Don't lie if I were to let you go you would walk to Slender and get the good old fashioned slap and tickle."

"You disturb me."

I lift my hips and I guess you could say I trusted her off.

"Come on Rose!"

"No."

I walk to the door grabbing my bags irritatedly.

"Could you at least lay on the bed so I can sleep in peace?"

I stop with my hand on the knob. When I am on the Shark Week I want nothing more than to have someone there wanting to hold me. Someone that I can hold.

"No funny business correct?"

"None, while we rest."

I sigh and put everything down. I kick off my shoes and remove all of my clothing but my pants. She is still wearing her black boxers and she throws off her top.

"What!? I don't like shirts."

She flops down on me and lays on my chest. I don't feel comfortable quite yet.

"Get your hand off my dick."

"Fine, kill joy."