5.

Mattia Polibio
So , today me and the boys had our soccer game . While we were on the bus , I was given some texts from 'her' .

Suddenly she said she was bored , I told her I was busy ..

*
*
*
After the Game

My phone died . Once I got to Kairi's house , I finally decided to text her back . I was too busy fantasizing at Lauren's tic tok .

Mattia
Oh , I'm so sorry . Please don't let that girl run over you , it's obviously something she's jealous about . Just because you're crush don't like you , doesn't mean there are men who won't . Just please cheer up darling.

                                                                Astrid
It's cool , maybe I do deserve it . I deserve everything that have been coming to me in my life .

Mattia
Aww, Hey let's change the subject . Mind playing 21 questions ?

                                                            Astrid
Of course with my best friend. Fav color ?

Mattia
Blue ( I really don't know his favorite color ) you ?

                                                              Astrid
Green , Age ?

Mattia
16

                                                          Astrid
15

*The two played 21 questions together and enjoyed every single moment . Time well spent and memories well gained . Deep down Astrid knew she had a dear friend who was just sucks at replying fast.*

After 21 questions with Astrid . I actually enjoyed myself with this mysterious yet so hilarious and cool person.

I was with the boys . Ofc me and the boys mad tic toks . It was our destiny to , if we didn't who else would be stoopid.

Until , I got a text from jasmine which pissed me off . I blocked her asf , then continued sitting on the stairs in a very comfortable position .

Until Alejandro came sliding down on me .. Yes , he got hit after . I was scrolling through the for you page . Then I seen this girl she had her name as @mattialover ( it's a fake name lmao) .

I looked at her page and seen she do edits . I seen one , and it was fire honestly . I commented and loved it .

Then I kept scrolling then I see she did a face and name reveal , and she said her name was Blair sounds familiar....

She looked gorgeous honestly . I respect that , every last one of my supporters are gorgeous EXCEPT JASMINE.

I don't have fans , it's weird calling my supporters fans .. Anyway ,

BIG BOY MATTIA OUT!