Day 22🌙😮/ Sunday

SORRY.Im updating again😊

Becky's Pov:

Charlotte and Andrade are extremely cute but me and mella arn't.Mella been drifting away lately...I think she is cheating.Idk but tonight is a ppv called Hell in a Cell....Charlotte has a match and so do I.Mella and Andrade don't.I feel so upset with Charlotte but I love her still and I won't give up on her....she is still the love of my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte's Pov:

There is something I haven't told anyone....Andrade hit me a few times out of Anger...and for no reason.I had to cover up the bruises this morning so I can complete in the match tonight.He punched my rips and my arm...and a few times in the face.He possibly choked my as well.This was in the matter of the past few weeks I been with him.He got angry all the time when we where along...he just wanted to scream and yell.And all I did was want to cry or cuddle with him..He told me it was a mistake being with him..that he fucked up for liking me..But the next day he acted life I was his perfect gf...when I'm not.I have to tell someone...but who.I can't trust anyone.So I won't tell anyone.Ill break it off with Andrade and be by myself.I don't need anyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was in my locker room alone..Ronda was with Natalya in the hall.I was in my ring gear sitting there...I wasn't happy nor board...nor upset.I felt nothing.I was thinking about so many different things.But they all went away when there was a nock at the door.I didn't answer hoping they would go away...lucky enough they did.I sighed mentally.

Becky's Pov:

I nocked on charlottes door because I needed to talk to her..but she didn't answer so I went away.I hope she is okey.She seemed off lately..well that's what Ronda and Roman said.Ronda said she has been going into the bathroom to get changed now..she used to get freely changed infront of her all the time.I think it's odd,And Andrade hasn't been up her ass anymore.But they still kiss and make out..but don't hold hands or laugh anymore.They ain't puplic yet..and I'm glad for that because she don't seem to be happy with him anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Later that night it's time for charlottes match.I already had mine and I was exhausted,so I sat down on the crate and waited for Charlotte to come to the gorrilla.

Charlottes Pov:

I walked to the gorrilla for my match with everything covered so no questions where asked.I walked striaght to the curtain trying not to think about tonight.The fact I'm breaking up with someone who is gonna hit me if he even thought I was thinking of breaking him off.It was gonna hurt...but I might live.Becky was sitting on the crate seeming to be looking for me.I couldn't talk to her right now...I just can't.She saw me and when to talk but I gave her a neath glare."Get away from me"I said.

Becky's Pov:

"Get away from me"...She cracked.She is upset.She don't look okey.."Cha-I SAID GET AWAY!"she shouted making me take a step back.I frowned and nodded before walking back to the crate sitting down.She went out for her match and I felt like crying."Hey babe"Carmella came up to me."Hey mella"I smiled."Mella...where is the babe?"She asked."There is none....We are over"I frowned."WHAT!"she snapped."You can't leave me"She said."Yes I can,I just did.All you want is sex,You don't care for my feeling..now..leave me alone"I said clearly unhappy.She frowned and walked away upset.

The end-
Dam...oof.What do you think Andrade is gonna do when charlotte breaks things off?