Part 1

A/N: I’ve spent months building this up and I could never decide where to go with it, but I think I’ve figured out something with this one. This is my first self-made fanfic and first multi-shot. Hope you like it! Reviews receive much love. (Yes, this is a Brallie story…I don’t do anything else <3)

After coming into the party scene downstairs, Lena walked into the kitchen and looked over anything that needed last touches, to ensure this day would run as smoothly as possible. This was going to be the one of the best days of her life and no one could ruin this amazing feeling. Marrying the one you’ve been with for almost ten years is really the best way to celebrate an anniversary.

Stef passed the living room full of friends and family present, showing their appreciation and love for the couple of the day. She had made her way past the kitchen catching a glimpse of cascading brown curls passing and she stopped to admire her beautiful wife-to-be, adorned in a cream colored lace gown flowing to the ground. Wishing she could drag her to the altar now, Stef took another peek and went to distract herself from the addictively beautiful goddess looking around the kitchen.

Lena was reaching for a bottle of water in the refrigerator, when she turned to the right and spotted the overflowing garbage in the kitchen trashcan. That needs to go, she thought with a slight frown. Where’s one of the boys, they can get this out. Spotting Jesus coming towards the kitchen, probably on a scavenger hunt for food, Lena waited with a deceiving grin.

Only interested in the emptiness of his bottomless pit of a stomach, Jesus quickly made his way to the kitchen. He immediately noticed the lingering eyes of his mother. I just wanted some food. She’s gonna ask me to do something, I can already tell. “Umm…did you need something mom?” I guess I have to be good today; it is her wedding day. I just wanted some food.

“Well now that you mention it, I would just love it if my wonderful son could take the trash out. This is too much to linger around, and I just don’t want to hear any complaints from one of your oh-so-observant grandmothers. So if you could do that for mama…” she finished off with a smile.

He groaned in the back of his throat, being forced to take out the trash around the house a lot since Brandon or Jude could always find an excuse to why they were “too busy” or had “way too much homework to do before bed.” He went to grab some chips lying on top of the counter and had his shoulders pushed towards the garbage cans outside, still struggling to turn around for some form of nourishment. Oh c’mon! She knows how I need to snack with my “teenage boy metabo-whatever” she always complains about.

Lena continued to basically push Jesus to each place he needed to go. Gathering the trash and tying it, then out the sliding back door. Everyone they passed flashed generous smiles at Lena and giggles at Jesus. My girlfriend is going away for two weeks, I’m hungry, and I’m being pushed to garbage. Oh what a great start to the day.

When they got to the gate, it was already unlocked. “Did you see anybody go back here because the gate is unlatched? And the trash is full so nobody would be back here to take it out…” she trailed off with a confused face. Jesus shrugged his shoulders and continued into the secluded garden, pushing the door open and stopping when he looked up.

Lena’s eyes were practically falling form their sockets as she looked upon her son and current foster daughter hungrily lip-locking like they would never see each other again. They didn’t even seem to notice the people behind them and continued nipping at each other’s faces.

They were facing Callie, who surprised them the most, who was absolutely glowing in the privacy she thought they were in at the moment. With closed eyes she tangled her arms around Brandon’s neck again after losing her hold in Brandon’s silky brown curls that were almost slippery to an extent with the natural texture of it. They were leaning back and forth, constantly coming back into each other’s embrace tighter and closer; once Jesus and Lena gained their bearings back, Lena loudly cleared her throat, alarming the couple.