Part 3

Pseudo-Secrecies Broken-Part 3

 A/N: I am really appreciating all the review and thanks I’m getting for this story that I had slowly but surely forgotten until the past month or so. The only writing I’m ever really motivated to do is this fanfic and the other, You’re Worth It, and a numbered to sixty-five list of Brallie story ideas that have been in the making for almost a year now. Anyways, Brandon’s flashback in this chapter made me laugh while I was laughing and question him, but it’s all in good teenage-boy hormones and love. Keep reading and reviewing; this is a longer chapter! Thank the -13° wind chill and no school here for this update!

 …-~-…-~-…

 “BRANDON! Oh my god, Lena what happened to him!” Callie rushes to his side on the ground and lifts his head unto her bent knees, forgetting the dove-colored dress she is supposed to keep decent for the upcoming wedding which was the farthest from her mind at the moment.

 “Brandon? Can you hear me?” Lena gently brings her hand to the side of his face and tries to bring him back to his senses, without potentially hurting him if anything extreme was happening in his brain or spine. Her minimal experience in simple emergency health situations for her position to become a teacher and potential principal at the start of her career in education really came in handy during emergency situations like this. She mostly believed that he had a minor panic attack with all the pressure and questions that were being thrown at him. Cool and pale skin should have been her first sign that he wasn’t feeling to well. But, she knew it had to have come on all of a sudden because he was just cracking jokes at Jesus less than ten minutes ago.

 “His face is really cold. Do you think he was stressed out about anything else because this couldn’t have come up all of a sudden, making him anxious enough to faint?” Lena voiced her observations and was curious as to why it was that he could’ve been so panicky, while trying to stay calm for Callie’s sake.

 Meanwhile, Callie was practically about to hyperventilate herself; and while listening to Lena’s reassurances helped some, it wasn’t enough for her not to be on the brink of her own onslaught of anxiety attacks that she had learned to tame over the past few years. After dealing with a lot of physical and verbal abuse from her and Jude’s former foster parents, siblings, and spiteful kids in schools that saw them as charity cases, she was forced to build up a tough exterior to protect herself and her heart from the painful jabs at her clothing and harsh personality in general. On occasion, a small push into lockers or the kitchen counter became the tipping point to her breathing picking up and her vision becoming blurred until she splashed water in her face, waiting for her vision to clear out, and lose the faraway look that they had obtained.

 But back in the heat of the moment, she couldn’t help but feel somewhat guilty. Her interactions with Brandon had always had some underlying wanting and longing that she knew she couldn’t tap into. The side smile and shoulder brushes as they passed by each other was almost always enough to have her begging herself not to jump him at any random moment. But, she had always kept strong because the smile on Jude’s face as one of the mom’s offered to get him something or let him go to bed without doing chores, brought her down into the reality of the situation just as she is about to turn around and grab Brandon, pushing her tongue down his throat as she simultaneously shoved him to a wall for stability.

 They both always had so much fun together and they knew each other in ways that people only knowing each other for a few months should know. Emotions could not be hidden from the other, and when they told the truth it always was comforting to have the other person to put them back together, as they crumbled.

 The memories they shared were ones to cherish for a life time and unaware to Brandon or Callie’s knowledge, they were thinking about the same moment.