Chapter two. Figby and Snow's life goal

Snowtteith groaned "ohh"....getting on her feet she began to hop over to a tree where a bee hive hung, shining in the sunlight, full of fresh golden honey. Snowtteith was clever and smart, she knew honey would help preserve the cut on her beak, she took a twig and began to swing at it "careful, careful" she whispered, knocking it to the side. She pulled the twig back down to her and bent it. "Ah Ha" she said, carefully pushing the twig into a hole in the hive. She pulled it down and soon enough, she had some fresh honey smeared on her right wing.
"This should do the trick" she muttered, taking her right wing and carefully placing honey on her beak.
"Hey!" A eagle sitting in a tree said out of the blue.

"Great Glaux!' She yelled, jumping backwards. "Oh it's just an eagle" she sighed.

"The name's Figby, but....What's an owlet like you doing outside of your nest?" He asked.
"I, I, fell" she managed.
"Really?" He asked, glancing at her and grinning.
"Well there was this owl, and I was dropped out of my nest and went over here because I didn't know what to do, my brother Flash is up there"
"Can he fly?"
"No he's two weeks old"
"Then you ought to be off on you're way"
"What do you mean?"
"News has been spreading mum and da of flash and Snowtteith have died"
"WHAT?? I'm Snowtteith'
"Yes you are and you better find some shelter"

"How?! I have honey smeared on my beak and a broken left wing! You think I can do that!"

Then the Eagle chuckled "Chhhrrr" and with what sounded like a snap of his wings, Snowtteith's broken wing was healed!
"How did you..."
"I live by these things called flecks, they give me healing powers"
"Woah" Snowtteith gasped. It was then and there Snow knew she wanted to become a doctor, but how would she learn, if she may not survive?